PDA

View Full Version : DDIGITAL cable box loader

EAMO 2
22nd November, 2008, 10:26 AM
can anyone tell me where to find loader for D DIGITAL
also any info to access secret menues

portbhoy
22nd November, 2008, 11:03 AM
Here you are mate, I would change my username if I was you not a good idea to have your full name on here. Menu access is 2580, your not from PG are you?

Digital Kaos - Downloads - DDigital Firmware (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/starview/23/ddigital-firmware-414/)

EAMO 2
25th November, 2008, 05:39 PM
Here you are mate, I would change my username if I was you not a good idea to have your full name on here. Menu access is 2580, your not from PG are you?

thanks for your help and your tip
am getting -download not requested-oncode send
please advise
P.S.
need loader-digivox SL
also new STAVU fix for Ireland
thanks again

ali7
25th March, 2010, 10:49 PM
also any info to access secret menues

yes u can go in to menu then system settings then press ok then system information prees ok then press ok again then go to nagravision then press ok then go to op 3 press ok then it gives u the new codes and secret menues ok

daud
6th May, 2010, 03:39 PM

lordhawk-2008
10th September, 2010, 09:35 PM
Hi,I've just dug out an old D-Digital box I had some years ago and wondering if it would still work? Is it worth keeping or should I bin it. Up in the north, ayrshire...technology moving so fast these days now on 50meg download yet just 10 year ago I was on 50kb ( dial up)...cable provider talking of new 3D setbox and 100 meg downloads...Whawl, suppose I should have bought a lcd 3D ready instead of the now run of the mill flat screen....no wonder Im always skint.

taniarut
13th September, 2010, 07:25 PM
how safe is this?