PDA

View Full Version : how to install appcake+

smirnoff_rules
31st May, 2010, 03:57 PM
1. Open up Cydia and wait for it to load.
2. Go to ?Manage? on the bottom right, to the left of ?Search?.
3. Then go to ?Sources? in the middle.
4. Once that loads go to the top right and pick ?Edit?, the go to the top left and pick ?add?.
5. A window type thing should come up in the middle. Put in ?http://cydia.iphonecake.com/? with out the paratheses. Then press add.
6. It should load the page again usually within a minute. Then go find ?iphonecake.com? in the ?entered by user? section of your sources. Click on it.
7. Find ?AppCake?. It should be near or on the top.
8. Go to download. Something should pop up and then go to the top right of the popup type thing and click it, I am pretty sure it?s either ?install? or ?download?.
9. Let it download and reload the page, then click the home button to get out of Cydia.
10. Celebrate because you downloaded appcake

biffo1
1st June, 2010, 10:53 PM
for those people who dont know what appcake is its another version of install0us type app , u can download apps free of charge , its for me better than rock

sasquash
2nd June, 2010, 11:44 AM
Jst added appcake to cydia and have got errors also cydia is stuck in downloading sources been like that for 2hrs now any thing I can do to cancel the download

biffo1
2nd June, 2010, 12:40 PM
have u tried refreshing cydia mate hit the reload

sasquash
2nd June, 2010, 02:34 PM
It's on the updating sources black screen m8 there is no refresh as far as I know