PDA

View Full Version : Please help - Dbox Command Centre

Salami
12th April, 2008, 12:53 AM
can anyone please help me to get dbox command centre to up load services and bouquet(xml)

your assistance is appreciated thank you.

Devilfish
12th April, 2008, 07:13 AM
What exactly is the problem?

Dbox command center is very old indeed and I'd advise using a proper ftp program liek flashfxp to transfer any files to/from the dbox.

There's a FlashFXP guide here (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=66)

Salami
12th April, 2008, 03:50 PM
What exactly is the problem?

Dbox command center is very old indeed and I'd advise using a proper ftp program liek flashfxp to transfer any files to/from the dbox.

There's a FlashFXP guide here (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=66)

Hi Kaos

I can't get the other channel I don't want to mention ***sport, tanta and others I have successfully flashed the image and couldn't ftp services through FlashFXP because didn't recognise the box. before I start FTP I have stoped the anti virus and firewall I must be doing something wrong. Thanx 4 any help I can get.

Devilfish
12th April, 2008, 03:58 PM
Make sure the ip address on the dbox corresponds to the ip address in the settings of the ftp program.

Also, your PC needs to be on the same subnet as the dbox.

For example, the first 3 sections of the ip address need to be the same and the last section needs to be different for each device on your network.

So if you try these...

dbox - 192.168.1.10
PC - 192.168.1.11

Subnet mask - 255.255.255.0 on both.

That should work.

Salami
12th April, 2008, 05:16 PM
Hi sorry to bother you

does the wireless router interfere with the settings to the box, I have tried everything you said to me and still no joy.
a pop up keeps coming up in the task bar saying "there is an IP conflict with an other system on the network"

charlieman
13th April, 2008, 01:22 AM
Then you have to use an Ip address that is not used by something else M8.

Salami
13th April, 2008, 02:48 AM
Yes finaly I managed to Flash the image FTP the bouquet and services but the channels from sultana and others are not available because "**the Woman that never touched by a Man**" pulled the plug off can any one please advice how to get them back or there is a remedy for the poor woman thanx for your help.

stubbo
22nd December, 2008, 03:57 PM
any one have any easy way of connecting dbox to pc ,with flash fxp it keeps saying connection failed,i don't have much hair left!

MetMan
22nd December, 2008, 04:09 PM
any one have any easy way of connecting dbox to pc ,with flash fxp it keeps saying connection failed,i don't have much hair left!

wot u dun so far

stubbo
22nd December, 2008, 04:46 PM
Hi mate
opened flash fxp file files not showing in page

MetMan
22nd December, 2008, 04:57 PM
Hi mate
opened flash fxp file files not showing in page

what img u using?

changed the network settings in the img?

username

password?

stubbo
22nd December, 2008, 05:06 PM
image pacino-triology-2x

MetMan
22nd December, 2008, 05:13 PM
image pacino-triology-2x

have u set up network connections on dbox - start/restart network and then check pings to pc by test network now

stubbo
22nd December, 2008, 05:22 PM
dbox reachable(ping)
d gateway unreachable
dns server unreachable
wiki.tuxbox.org unreachable

MetMan
22nd December, 2008, 05:23 PM
dbox reachable(ping)
d gateway unreachable
dns server unreachable
wiki.tuxbox.org unreachable

u thru a router or direct?

stubbo
22nd December, 2008, 05:24 PM
pc says no route to host.
using null modem connecter

MetMan
22nd December, 2008, 05:26 PM
pc says no route to host.
using null modem connecter

u need an ethernet cable xover if direct pc to box....normal if thru router (hub)

stubbo
22nd December, 2008, 05:32 PM
cheers mate,will try through router(is this difficult)if no good,will get lead.

MetMan
22nd December, 2008, 05:34 PM
cheers mate,will try through router(is this difficult)if no good,will get lead.

easy m8 thru router surely u got a spare network cable u can attach to port of router and dbox

stubbo
22nd December, 2008, 05:37 PM
got cable will try,whats the latest image mate

MetMan
22nd December, 2008, 05:40 PM
got cable will try,whats the latest image mate

commando 10c u will need to save ur bouquets service files and keys and emu folders first from ur current img

stubbo
22nd December, 2008, 05:45 PM
Got commando 10 mate,will try later,will let u know how i get on,thanks for all your help,speak to u soon.

Markcam24
22nd December, 2008, 05:48 PM
Would I be correct in stating Laky Pro is a better version than Commando 10?