PDA

View Full Version : tmpro help

MEH
1st June, 2010, 02:38 PM
hi there is someone who have the module 108 for yamaha motorcycle bikes for programm new key

tm pro2

thanks

gepakg
1st June, 2010, 03:27 PM
yes i have self maded,you mean for MORIC immo with nec uPD inside?

regards Gepa

hi there is someone who have the module 108 for yamaha motorcycle bikes for programm new key

tm pro2

thanks

MEH
1st June, 2010, 03:53 PM
alright

i want to know how to programm key with that moric mcu
and what key i must have
what model of bike do that module

andresfn18
1st June, 2010, 04:31 PM
Buy the module and Bogi send you the instructions, most use one transponder 4D and works fine!!!

gepakg
1st June, 2010, 04:45 PM
you must have original yamaha key,or 4D transponder pre-coded for yamaha...

must read serial id and write it to moric! till 2007 moric immo have eprom after that all moric immo are with nec uPD which need special interface for r/w

all process are not simple,but with tmpro all is very simple,and tmpro are real good tool!

regards Gepa

alright

i want to know how to programm key with that moric mcu
and what key i must have
what model of bike do that module

MEH
2nd June, 2010, 12:54 PM
you must have original yamaha key,or 4D transponder pre-coded for yamaha...

must read serial id and write it to moric! till 2007 moric im*o have eprom after that all moric im*o are with nec uPD which need special interface for r/w

all process are not simple,but with tmpro all is very simple,and tmpro are real good tool!

regards Gepa

thanks i have tmpro but not the module 108
i want take the module 108 but dont know what MODEL of bike AND YEAR it do!AND HOW I CAN READ THIS MORIC EEPROM

WHERE CAN I BUY KEYS YAMAHA OR 4D TRANSPONDER?

THANKS TO ALL

theodor229
2nd June, 2010, 01:05 PM
LOCKSMITH TOOL --Autokeytransponder (http://www.autokeytransponder.com/Product_list.php?cid=71)

gepakg
2nd June, 2010, 04:26 PM
please read my post carefully and all will be clear!!!

all yamaha bikes till 2007 used seiko 29190 eprom after that nec mcu...and also tmpro will make transponder valid for this with TPX2 or 4d type 60...

regards Gepa

thanks i have tmpro but not the module 108
i want take the module 108 but dont know what MODEL of bike AND YEAR it do!AND HOW I CAN READ THIS MORIC EEPROM

WHERE CAN I BUY KEYS YAMAHA OR 4D TRANSPONDER?

THANKS TO ALL

drivesure
17th June, 2010, 07:31 PM
you need to do alteration on your tmpro to be able to make keys. solder wires and program keys with tmpor without reading the dump. can only make a slave key. you will need to buy this module and bogi will show you how to prepare.

gepakg
17th June, 2010, 08:31 PM
Bogi`s module can make TPX2 by dump or read original yamaha key and include it as slave key...

regards Gepa

you need to do alteration on your tmpro to be able to make keys. solder wires and program keys with tmpor without reading the dump. can only make a slave key. you will need to buy this module and bogi will show you how to prepare.

cardoctor
4th July, 2010, 02:46 PM
hello all..
need driver for TM pro..
driver for winXp and win2000

gepakg
5th July, 2010, 07:04 PM
you have it on Transponder Maker Pro 2 (http://www.bogivarna.com) on download section...

regards Gepa

hello all..
need driver for TM pro..
driver for winXp and win2000

TAIWANDNLLOCKSMITH
8th March, 2011, 06:10 PM
Thanks !!!Benefited