tonk48
1st June, 2010, 03:09 PM
New card arrived today, Basildon,Essex.

philipgr
1st June, 2010, 08:13 PM
new card in south east kent,medway area need to watch s*y on my dream now :top:

sundrum
1st June, 2010, 08:22 PM
well if you got a box with all free channels at the moment dont put the card in your box just yet because you will lose all of them m8 and end up with just freeview wait till you get switched off then put new card in at least you get 3 or 4 weeks more of free channels

boomer39
1st June, 2010, 09:41 PM
well if you got a box with all free channels at the moment dont put the card in your box just yet because you will lose all of them m8 and end up with just freeview wait till you get switched off then put new card in at least you get 3 or 4 weeks more of free channels
rubbish, mate.... got my card last thursday, put card in, sv3 and chipped box still ok... makes no difference when you put card in.....unless you know better....

boomer39
1st June, 2010, 09:46 PM
oh, and btw... you dont end up with freeview.... just 1-5!!!

MICHALIS20
4th June, 2010, 06:51 AM
Thanks a lot

david alton
4th June, 2010, 08:53 AM

Nonsense!
The nag 1 feed will still be there whatever. Untill it isn't.
Just a thought has anyone tried to search for a different provider ie ex ntl?
Just a thought.Give it a go.

david alton
7th June, 2010, 11:49 AM
Nonsense!
The nag 1 feed will still be there whatever. Untill it isn't.
Just a thought has anyone tried to search for a different provider ie ex ntl?
Just a thought.Give it a go.

Anyone tried it?
Worth a go
Rescan for ex ntl I think it is transponder 6882
What is the wors't that can happen
If you have lost service, your box is a door stop anyway

boomer39
7th June, 2010, 03:20 PM
Anyone tried it?
Worth a go
Rescan for ex ntl I think it is transponder 6882
What is the wors't that can happen
If you have lost service, your box is a door stop anyway
had my sv3 for 3 years.. in an old nthell area but cant scan on that . have had to use t/pest or x/c/w. but about 4weeks ago, tried chorus and got a few more channels... not for long tho, got new card 10 days ago... but so far not lost anything... touch wood.....