PDA

View Full Version : Cant find tuxbox??? help please

mic_mic
12th April, 2008, 03:01 AM
Im using a 600c flashed with mr.dudes noob image, and since there does'nt seem to be a permanent fix for our loss of channels I thought I would try a manual key input as i want to watch the toon v pompey tomorrow. Problem is i cant find tuxbox commander, in the plugins menu it has the options;

Dreambox image back up
cam keys
services & bouqets
preapre for flashing

Anyone help?

If i need to flash a new image to my box to get tuxbox which one is best?

thanx

Devilfish
12th April, 2008, 07:19 AM
Unfortunately not all images have the tuxbox commander plugin installed. It's at the descretion of the image creators what they include.

I believe the CLi image for the DM600 has a version included.

mic_mic
12th April, 2008, 01:29 PM
Unfortunately not all images have the tuxbox commander plugin installed. It's at the descretion of the image creators what they include.

I believe the CLi image for the DM600 has a version included.

Where would i get a good CLi one from mate?

Jaffa
12th April, 2008, 01:42 PM
Where would i get a good CLi one from mate?

There one in the downloads section, which will be available to you after 5 posts.

mic_mic
12th April, 2008, 01:44 PM
Come on the 5 time is running out!!

sure i tried a CLi image before i used the noob one and I could'nt get any other image to work when i first got the box.

can i not flash the plugin to my box and leave the current image on it for the time being? as im assuming i will have to flash a new image on when the new fix comes.

mic_mic
12th April, 2008, 02:01 PM
There one in the downloads section, which will be available to you after 5 posts.

They all say Pli is that the same as CLi as there is none of the latter

Devilfish
12th April, 2008, 03:13 PM
PLi and CLi images are not the same.

Flashing is only done with a complete image. If you want to transfer individual files you need to connect the dreambox to your PC using a crossover ethernet cable and use an ftp program.

mic_mic
12th April, 2008, 03:19 PM
well no i will flash the cli image onto it but i cant find it. is it in the 600 download section?

father ted
12th April, 2008, 03:26 PM
why dont you manually add tuxbox to your plugins via ftp method?am sure in downloads there is one ,just connect via flash fxp,and find your plugins add file to chmod to 755 and reboot

mic_mic
12th April, 2008, 03:28 PM
have'nt got the cable to do that mate, thats why i need to re-flash a good image onto it

Devilfish
12th April, 2008, 03:36 PM
I've uploaded the CLi image here...

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=111

mic_mic
12th April, 2008, 03:37 PM
cheers mate

mic_mic
12th April, 2008, 03:44 PM
do i do a channel scan in the usual way then go and change the keys as it says in the guide on here and that should be it