PDA

View Full Version : Autoboss Pc Max clone update released

Pages : 1 [2]

cultrasna
27th February, 2014, 12:43 PM
thanks well can you tell me which versions of windows xp or vista ? does it need to run and also will it run on 32bit or 64bit or both

rafekj
27th February, 2014, 01:04 PM
works with xp, vista and w8/w8.1
tested with 32bit but should work with 64 as well

rafekj
27th February, 2014, 01:04 PM
for some reason it posted my answer twice:/

don007
27th February, 2014, 01:38 PM
hi can you help me with a manual how to bleed a easytroince gear for Vauxhall astar H using pc max auto boss please

rafekj
28th February, 2014, 01:34 PM
sorry but never done that before...
try here:
Autoboss UK - All Discussions (http://autobossuk.co.uk/forum/discussions/)

smirnoff_rules
28th February, 2014, 02:43 PM
hi can you help me with a manual how to bleed a gear for Vauxhall astar H using pc max auto boss please

wow and autocom do so autoboss must do it m8 no in work to try my autoboss v30 but lm sure that does it

super jumbe
28th February, 2014, 02:54 PM
Hi Rafekj.Any discounts to loyal customers? )) PM)

PC MAX OLD GENERATION
Cheaper to buy NEW FVDI for deferent vehicle then asking price to update px max, FVDI does more then just engine code, read pin, programme transponder, code ECU, code injectors, etc, just like dealers tool, do you know new cars are in new generations of electronics, a basic OBD reader pc max is useless, I sold mine for peanut and since I bought FVDI I am very pleased with this tool.

smirnoff_rules
28th February, 2014, 03:04 PM
PC MAX OLD GENERATION
Cheaper to buy NEW FVDI for deferent vehicle then asking price to update px max, FVDI does more then just engine code, read pin, programme transponder, code ECU, code injectors, etc, just like dealers tool, do you know new cars are in new generations of electronics, a basic OBD reader pc max is useless, I sold mine for peanut and since I bought FVDI I am very pleased with this tool.

wot FVDI 's have you got . dont they only do about 2 cars for each FVDI

smirnoff_rules
28th February, 2014, 03:04 PM
PC MAX OLD GENERATION

gmb45
28th February, 2014, 03:14 PM
no post clocking smir :rulez: !!! lol

rafekj
6th March, 2014, 10:27 PM
do not agree with you...
for fvdi you have to pay at least 300 pounds and then it does only one make /group
if you would have all newest updates for autoboss you would know it is not as bad.
yes it is not good for everything but there is no one tool for everything.
here is list of things it does...
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f155/autoboss-pc-max-clone-update-released-123302/index7.html#post2226704
download it and read it
for someone who own this tool already it is cheaper to update it than buy something else and then find out it doesn't do the only thing they wanted to do with it....
if someone wants to do all I propose that person to buy genuine dealer diagnostics for every make they need...
but even then they might be disappointed because it doesn't always do all what it say on the sticker:/
I worked for kia, alfa romeo, Mitsubishi, nissan, hyundai and seat dealers.... and they all have problems with diagnostic units.
now I use autoboss, autocom, diagun and multidiag. and this is good enough for me.
mostly autoboss and autocom and for most cases it is enough.
the other thing is there is uk autoboss forum and Andrew helps everyone there.
Autoboss UK - All Discussions (http://autobossuk.co.uk/forum/)
hope it helped someone.

cultrasna
6th March, 2014, 10:38 PM
Hi I have found a link to VCS 2014.1 download without usb dongle it works

VCS Vehicle Communication Scanner Interface File Download - ChinaAutoDiag.com (http://www.chinaautodiag.com/html/vcs-vehicle-communication-scanner-interface-file-download-292.html)

hashimoto-san
7th March, 2014, 06:40 AM
Looks like you are reseller of FVDI )))))

cultrasna
7th March, 2014, 10:00 AM
no I have a a vcs scanner and found this updated software

rafekj
7th March, 2014, 10:17 AM
Hi I have found a link to VCS 2014.1 download without usb dongle it works

VCS Vehicle Communication Scanner Interface File Download - ChinaAutoDiag.com (http://www.chinaautodiag.com/html/vcs-vehicle-communication-scanner-interface-file-download-292.html)

it works only with vcs/pc max with one serial number...P30003102
and it is 12.2013 release. hope it will help some of you.

hashimoto-san
7th March, 2014, 10:54 AM
İs VCS 100% identical in functions to pc max?

rafekj
7th March, 2014, 11:08 AM
yes it is... it just looks different.
but circuit board is the same.

hashimoto-san
7th March, 2014, 01:23 PM
Can you send me a link of it?

rafekj
7th March, 2014, 02:16 PM
eg:
Aliexpress.com : Buy 2013 unlock Universal Dash Programmer Tacho Pro 2008 Odometer Correction tool free shipping from Reliable programmable led suppliers on Digiobd Electron Technology Co., Ltd. (http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/English-or-Russian-Professional-diagnostic-tool-universal-VCS-Vehicle-Communication-Scanner-VCS-Scanner-Interface/502121_536495969.html)

but try google it u might find cheaper.

cultrasna
7th March, 2014, 10:44 PM
you can also buy the VCS scanner with or without bluetooth on ebay and they are coming in from China

don007
7th March, 2014, 10:45 PM
Ok thx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

hashimoto-san
8th March, 2014, 02:05 PM
My pc max still running?but only by cable but still ok.

cultrasna
8th March, 2014, 08:51 PM
have just found out that vcs/pcmax software does run on win7 on 32bit and 64bit

super jumbe
8th March, 2014, 11:29 PM

I bought PC Max thought the tool will do more in fact this tool is no good on French cars, Renault and Peugeot you just can not get good reading, in fact my old ELM327 USB bought for ?25.00 can read better then pc max.

FVDI is the powerful diagnostic tool. Besides powerful diagnostic function,
It new adds more special functions, and it does most cars such as:

1) VAG VW Audi Seat Skoda
2) Benz Smart Maybach
3) BMW MINI
4) Opel VAUXHALL
5) Peugeot Citroen
6) Fiat Alfa Lancia
7) Renault
8) Porsche
9) Nissan Infiniti
10) Toyota LEXUS
11) Tag without fvdi&avdi host
12) Tag with fvdi&avdi host
13) Volvo
14) FORD, MAZDA, JAGUAR, LAND ROVER, MERCURY, LINCOLN
15) Chrysler/Dodge and Jeep
16) Mitsubishi

Show me a tool which will do the followings:
Mileage recalibration, key learning/programming, Read/Program flash memory, Exchange speed limit, and Coding calculator and so on.
Best tool for users get an expert advice!!!

don007
9th March, 2014, 12:02 PM
I bought PC Max thought the tool will do more in fact this tool is no good on French cars, Renault and Peugeot you just can not get good reading, in fact my old ELM327 USB bought for ?25.00 can read better then pc max.

FVDI is the powerful diagnostic tool. Besides powerful diagnostic function,
It new adds more special functions, and it does most cars such as:

1) VAG VW Audi Seat Skoda
2) Benz Smart Maybach
3) BMW MINI
4) Opel VAUXHALL
5) Peugeot Citroen
6) Fiat Alfa Lancia
7) Renault
8) Porsche
9) Nissan Infiniti
10) Toyota LEXUS
11) Tag without fvdi&avdi host
12) Tag with fvdi&avdi host
13) Volvo
14) FORD, MAZDA, JAGUAR, LAND ROVER, MERCURY, LINCOLN
15) Chrysler/Dodge and Jeep
16) Mitsubishi

Show me a tool which will do the followings:
Mileage recalibration, key learning/programming, Read/Program flash memory, Exchange speed limit, and Coding calculator and so on.
Best tool for users get an expert advice!!!

ok that sounds good but where you buy from how about updates of the software how often do you get them??????????

super jumbe
9th March, 2014, 02:20 PM
ok that sounds good but where you buy from how about updates of the software how often do you get them??????????

Glad you asked type this link provided all the answers: FVDI Opel ABRITES Commander

https://www.google.co.uk/

hashimoto-san
10th March, 2014, 09:38 AM
have just found out that vcs/pcmax software does run on win7 on 32bit and 64bit
Unbeliawable.I have tried a lot-it doesn't work on w7

rafekj
10th March, 2014, 11:04 AM
I told you...:P

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

racin-snake
10th March, 2014, 06:36 PM
just updated my PCMAX ..... cheers rafekj its not that bad a tool fills the gaps and certainly aint the worse tool out there but clones like autocom and delphi for the money are cheaper and similar (better maybe)

ucandas is almost the same software for far less i don't mind the tool to be honest its there its new software and works on a decent range so happy enough to update it via rafekj anyway

cultrasna
10th March, 2014, 10:30 PM
It does work on win7 32bit and 64bit as I have it working on both systems

super jumbe
11th March, 2014, 02:33 PM
certainly aint the worse tool out there but clones like autocom and delphi for the money are cheaper and similar (better maybe)

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/roflmao.gif http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/roflmao.gif http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/smilies/roflmao.gif

cultrasna
18th March, 2014, 09:45 PM
Hi can anyone help me I downloaded VCS scanner software version 2014.1 and I see that when I open for example vw I have three options v6.4 v6.31 and v5.4
can anyone tell me why three different versions and supplied and the benefits for each.

don007
18th March, 2014, 09:49 PM
the new one is v6.4 which is lasts update

cultrasna
18th March, 2014, 10:02 PM
I know that v6.4 is the latest update but the three are of different sizes v6.4 is 39.8mb v6.31 is 55.2mb and v5.4 is 7.58mb. I'm sorry I didn't explain properly the first time.
that is why I was asking what are the benefits of the older versions and does v6.4 supersede the rest or can the older versions be better for older vehicles.

don007
18th March, 2014, 10:06 PM
Just ask the one who sent you updates to sort it out 4 u

cultrasna
18th March, 2014, 10:23 PM
I bought vcs scanner on ebay from Chinese seller and then found newer version software at link below
Free Download Auto Diagnostic OBD2 scanner Software, Driver, Manual (http://www.chinaautodiag.com) and in search window type vcs and you get vcs 2014.1 so thats why i'm asking here.

don007
18th March, 2014, 10:28 PM
Ok get in touch with (rafkej )if you look at a few pages back he can sort you out with all up to date

rafekj
19th March, 2014, 12:24 AM
Sometimes newer version doesn't work with older models as good as older version. Very sometimes it missing also functions to older models. This is why there is more than one. Hope it helps

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

cultrasna
19th March, 2014, 02:21 PM
Yes it does make sense Thanks

smirnoff_rules
29th June, 2014, 06:17 PM
eg:
Aliexpress.com : Buy 2013 unlock Universal Dash Programmer Tacho Pro 2008 Odometer Correction tool free shipping from Reliable programmable led suppliers on Digiobd Electron Technology Co., Ltd. (http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/English-or-Russian-Professional-diagnostic-tool-universal-VCS-Vehicle-Communication-Scanner-VCS-Scanner-Interface/502121_536495969.html)

but try google it u might find cheaper.

do these update any higher than 2013 ? , cheers

rafekj
29th June, 2014, 11:31 PM
it is the same as autoboss pc-max but this one has two options: with or without wirerless dongle and it has no adaptors other than 16 pin obd.
you can buy those seperately if needed on ebay etc
all functions are the same as autoboss pc-max.
so updates are the same as it runs the same data base.
and yes I can update those as well :D