PDA

View Full Version : where can i buy key card of megane?

morfeo
3rd June, 2010, 04:55 PM
hi guys where can i buy key card of megane? are good china market for this whit good price? i want big stock! thank

cristec
3rd June, 2010, 06:41 PM
Hickley Valtone sell them link here Hickleys :: Keys and Remotes for Renault Vehicles (http://www.hickleys.com/diagnostics/keys_list.php?manu=31)

HTH

isaky
4th June, 2010, 01:20 AM
what machine do you have? For programmer a this card morfeo
thank you very much

morfeo
4th June, 2010, 10:02 AM
i want try with renault can clip

drakov
4th June, 2010, 10:10 AM
what machine do you have? For programmer a this card morfeo
thank you very much

i want try with renault can clip

I use Clip for these

Meat-Head
4th June, 2010, 06:41 PM
I use Clip for these

Would you be kind enough to explain please.

Word on the street is the French blokle call Claude or Xavia pre-programms the key with the VIN number and you only have a limited
time to programme it it.

Please explain more

Thanks

Pete M
4th June, 2010, 08:20 PM
I use Renault Commander made by abritus72

Cards or Keys I use are not pre-programmed for any of the Renault range, local Renault dealer claims this can't be done, but I assure you it can

I've even used genuine cards which have been supplied for a different car, no problem

The only thing you can't use are secondhand Cards or Keys which have already been programmed to a car, so eBay items are no use

Renault Commander also deals with pin code, you never see the pin code access is just granted then Cards or Keys programmed

Original Cards or Keys can be put back in provided you add the old and new all in one operation

Peter

isaky
4th June, 2010, 11:36 PM
I use Clip for these

Yes please more explain....:stupido:

testourii
5th June, 2010, 12:26 AM
hi guys where can i buy key card of megane? are good china market for this whit good price? i want big stock! thank

PM if you want buy renault key card or remote key, may be i can help

PS: i am not a resseller

matensio
5th June, 2010, 01:05 AM
Yes, please explain it very interesting in my opinion

matensio
5th June, 2010, 01:06 AM
Yes, please explain it very interesting in my opinion

morfeo
9th June, 2010, 09:23 PM
help, where i buy?

albertros
7th August, 2010, 09:04 PM
To program with clip using the 12 digit code you need an old version of clip.
The 1 hour wait was introduced later and not on the early versions.
Don'tknow the cut off version number, sorry.

foxtec800
8th August, 2010, 12:30 PM
Renault key-cards are ordered from the dealer by chassis number but are not preset to the vehicle like the early IR keys , they are ordered this way so Renault can keep track of who is ordering keycards as there was a guy in france reading chassis numbers from cars on the street and then ordering cards with the mechanical key and then stealing the cars,, naughty-naughty, the chips inside are id46 and can be programmed once to any megane/scenic/laguna as our friend above has already said all cards should be programmed together as old cards are deleted during programming

nazz2
8th August, 2010, 06:45 PM
These cards are no longer main dealers supplied only,i keep few virgin ones in stock,i buy mine from these places,i usually pull the 12 digit pin with my ad100 pro,then program these cards in.

Hickleys :: Find the Key you Need (http://www.hickleys.com/diagnostics/keys_menu.php)

or

3D Group Uk - Nottinghamshires Autolocksmiths (http://www.3dgroupuk.com/)

Rito
9th August, 2010, 07:01 PM
You Can Bay here: ?stanbul Elektronik Anahtar (http://www.istanbulanahtar.com/)
I have bought here...

I hope AD100 can programme this I will to do soon..

nazz2
9th August, 2010, 10:20 PM
NO!,12 digit renault pin code software ,it is only available on ad100 pro not ad100.but if you can get the pin code from renault,you can program renault cards in with ad100.

nazz2

Rito
9th August, 2010, 10:31 PM
NO!,12 digit renault pin code software ,it is only available on ad100 pro not ad100.but if you can get the pin code from renault,you can programm renault cards in with ad100.

nazz2

My machine is Ad100=T300...
I have this option in menu but never try to do it..

I hope can..
Thanks

mikeli
16th August, 2010, 07:33 AM
Works with cloned T300
Tried many times....

You need 12digit pin from UCH and virgin card.

Mikeli

My machine is Ad100=T300...
I have this option in menu but never try to do it..

I hope can..
Thanks

Rito
16th August, 2010, 12:15 PM
Works with cloned T300
Tried many times....

You need 12digit pin from UCH and virgin card.

Mikeli

Whit your T-300 you can programme Peugeot 207 and Citroen c4??

kingkey
24th August, 2010, 09:47 AM
there is a piece of kit made by Home (http://www.keyprogrammers.com)
its called the renault truecode , ?400 and will program all type 46 vehicles , pulls the real code not an algorythm encrypted one ,i buy cards from dealers to any vin i supply, keep them in stock as they take 5 to 10 days to arrive.not just renault either , will do vivaro ,cabstar , plus if you have the clip you can use it to get the code and programme injectors in

autolockmasters
25th August, 2010, 02:10 AM
These cards can be programmed by any genuine tools such as ad pro, mvp pro also they don't have to be pre-programmed to the vehicle. With the ad devices you pull the pin out first and the code the card in. takes 5 mins.

There is way of using making use of the second hand cards. But the IC transponders inside the cards are hard to get.

obdmaster
25th August, 2010, 08:01 AM
These cards can be programmed by any genuine tools such as ad pro, mvp pro also they don't have to be pre-programmed to the vehicle. With the ad devices you pull the pin out first and the code the card in. takes 5 mins.

There is way of using making use of the second hand cards. But the IC transponders inside the cards are hard to get.

Hickleys sell them m8, Hickleys :: The Zed-Bull Transponder Machine - Special Transponders (http://www.hickleys.com/diagnostics/zedbull_transponders.php)

i got cheaper on ebay but have yet to test m8

drakov
25th August, 2010, 09:47 AM
there is a piece of kit made by Home (http://www.keyprogrammers.com)
its called the renault truecode , ?400 and will program all type 46 vehicles , pulls the real code not an algorythm encrypted one ,i buy cards from dealers to any vin i supply, keep them in stock as they take 5 to 10 days to arrive.not just renault either , will do vivaro ,cabstar , plus if you have the clip you can use it to get the code and programme injectors in

I must agree, I know a few locksmith's that have been using truecode for a while now, in fact they have praised it so much I decided to buy it this morning as a backup for the workshop, I will report back on it's success rate and performance.

Taher
25th August, 2010, 10:19 AM

www.NourAutoKey.Com

squirrelbandy
25th August, 2010, 03:50 PM
i also have renault truecode and agree that for the money and also showing real 12 digit codes it is the best tool out there.

parapilot
25th August, 2010, 05:47 PM
agree, truecode is great bit of kit, any cheap to. the guy made it for himself to program these cars, so its not all about the money. Great backup to, and ill bet clio3, modus etc will be released very soon on it.

isaky
25th August, 2010, 06:48 PM
then it is necessary to truecode pincode?

autolockmasters
26th August, 2010, 04:21 PM
agree, truecode is great bit of kit, any cheap to. the guy made it for himself to program these cars, so its not all about the money. Great backup to, and ill bet clio3, modus etc will be released very soon on it.

Only downside is that all future updates are payable updates.

OBDMASTER:
I am trying to figure out how to make use of used cards. Once I have done I will post the method here and it will be a lot cheaper solution.

obdmaster
26th August, 2010, 05:12 PM
Only downside is that all future updates are payable updates.

OBDMASTER:
I am trying to figure out how to make use of used cards. Once I have done I will post the method here and it will be a lot cheaper solution.

I have done a laguna 2 card cut open and replaced chip, card reads with zed bull in cipher and manchester mode id:46, my m8, has taken it to test m8, will post results.

kingkey
26th August, 2010, 05:54 PM
[QUOTE=autolockmasters;743177]Only downside is that all future updates are payable updates

i think updates should be payable , otherwise what incentive would there be for him to further the software! the good thing is that the more units he sells the less the updates will cost i would imagine ! .hes not a greedy guy and puts in many hours working these things out

autolockmasters
26th August, 2010, 11:49 PM
I have seen the product and it is good. I hope he keeps the prices as low as possible. The main reason for all these copied version is mostly the unaffordable price. I would say the asking price for ?395 is a bargain for what the software us capable of. Keep up the good work.

OBDMASTER:

For Renault the ID46 chip needs to be in ciper mode :)

MrSporty
27th August, 2010, 04:03 PM
Even more wierd.

Managed to pair up a used card with swapped out chip today on a 03 plate Laguna.

Starts the car fine but the remote won't play. On regular remotes the led flashes for about 8 seconds if you hold either button down. On this one, it just keeps on flashing indefinately with either button.

Ill keep on trying.

MrS

clearly
30th August, 2010, 09:10 PM
looking at truecode it seems good

I had a look at the renault commander today and i know it seems a little more money but updates are free it covers a lot more newer models and from what he told me today it will also show you your pin if thats what does it for you in the next version

also you can adapt used Bch units + other units via obd by changing ID

clears airbag moduels

has pin by dump tools
so overall its cheaper. :coffin:

kingkey
1st September, 2010, 10:31 AM
looking at truecode it seems good

I had a look at the renault commander today and i know it seems a little more money but updates are free it covers a lot more newer models and from what he told me today it will also show you your pin if thats what does it for you in the next version

also you can adapt used Bch units + other units via obd by changing ID

clears airbag moduels

has pin by dump tools
so overall its cheaper. :coffin:
i think you will find updates are payable mate , i know someone that had to pay to update his commander to the clio 3 version , no one will work for nothing

clearly
4th September, 2010, 04:14 PM
you are right update from rr002 rr003 is a payable update
but you get a lot for your money

martink
6th September, 2010, 05:54 PM
Hi, can anybody tell me who has the updated software for renault commander for clio3 for sale.

obdmaster
6th September, 2010, 07:08 PM
Hi, can anybody tell me who has the updated software for renault commander for clio3 for sale.

here you go m8.

Renault - AVDI & COMMANDERS (http://www.kapdiagnostics.com/magento/index.php/avdi-commanders/renault.html/)

Meat-Head
6th September, 2010, 08:45 PM
here you go m8.

Renault - AVDI & COMMANDERS (http://www.kapdiagnostics.com/magento/index.php/avdi-commanders/renault.html/)

THIS MAY BE DUD INFORMATION, BUT...

Meat-City-Mobile-Locksmith, did a key for us the other month, lost count
how many time we called him a cnut, boss thought what he did was dear, i thought was a good price, anyway.

He said that 3 in 10 times the thing won't work, if somebody has been before, it locks out, nil poi, but le clip will still work.

Sorry to intrude, carry on

kingkey
23rd September, 2010, 07:44 PM
the truecode now has updates available , nissan k12 and note pin code extraction, with programming function to come soon ?150 , renault clio 3 and modus also ?150 , that in my opinion is good value

rapidlocksmiths
7th February, 2011, 12:44 AM
has true code released clio 3 yet ?

you can use 2nd hand cards as long as you desolder and remove the chip and resolder a special chip , hickleys sell these for around ?14 .