PDA

View Full Version : Sky now have VM Channels

batman44
4th June, 2010, 01:03 PM
Sky have now bought VM channels, so no hope of crack for it now. Vm to get Sky HD Sports & Movies & News.

PineappleSorbet
4th June, 2010, 06:23 PM
Errm... Just because Sky have 'purchased' VMtv, it doesn't mean there's no hope in a crack for it.

Virgin Media will still be using Nagravision and, if efforts were being made to crack it, there is still hope of it being cracked.

If anything, there's more reasons to work on it now, with Sky offering Virgin Media the HD channels, plus the interactive ones, should they decide to take them.

flyingpig
4th June, 2010, 07:29 PM
Errm... Just because Sky have 'purchased' VMtv, it doesn't mean there's no hope in a crack for it.

Virgin Media will still be using Nagravision and, if efforts were being made to crack it, there is still hope of it being cracked.

If anything, there's more reasons to work on it now, with Sky offering Virgin Media the HD channels, plus the interactive ones, should they decide to take them.

You obviously have not read a thing on Nagra 3 (N3), which is cables new encryption system..

PineappleSorbet
4th June, 2010, 07:55 PM
You obviously have not read a thing on Nagra 3 (N3), which is cables new encryption system..

Errm.. and which bit of my post gave you the impression that I don't know what I'm on about?

I ask that you read it again.

boomer39
4th June, 2010, 11:06 PM
Errm.. and which bit of my post gave you the impression that I don't know what I'm on about?

I ask that you read it again.
i've read it and think you must be away with the fairies... a crack for nag3 ??? get real....

chriscross9
4th June, 2010, 11:11 PM
when god closes a door, he always leaves open a window

PineappleSorbet
5th June, 2010, 12:52 AM
i've read it and think you must be away with the fairies... a crack for nag3 ??? get real....

Yes..

if efforts were being made to crack it

Everything is crackable, and like I mentioned (and quoted ^ for your attention), if efforts were being made to crack it, then there's still a chance of it being cracked.

cgscott
5th June, 2010, 12:55 AM
Yes..

Everything is crackable, and like I mentioned (and quoted ^ for your attention), if efforts were being made to crack it, then there's still a chance of it being cracked.

I would like to state that N3 wont be cracked (and quoted ^ for your attention) that the reason people receive SKY on Dishes is through another method which is not decoding channels as such but sharing them.

Hence the reason SKY and Virgin Media are getting together and offering each other more channels than before.

masur123
5th June, 2010, 03:27 PM
Surely this isnt good for competition and should be reviewed by the monopolies and mergers commision!

LoopooL
5th June, 2010, 10:08 PM
People going on about encryption when they have no idea how coding and programming works. Where there is a will, there is a way.

Nag3 will be 'hacked' (lack of a better word) it's just a matter of time and effort.

Computer encryption is getting more complex to crack and hack yes, but it will be done.

NAG3 is old now.

flyingpig
6th June, 2010, 12:32 AM
People going on about encryption when they have no idea how coding and programming works. Where there is a will, there is a way.

Nag3 will be 'hacked' (lack of a better word) it's just a matter of time and effort.

Computer encryption is getting more complex to crack and hack yes, but it will be done.

NAG3 is old now.

Nag 1 and 2 wasnt hacked.... It was worked around because 'someone' (Uncle Rupert allegedly) released the information (the keys) to help NDS succeed.

Nag 3 won't be hacked as eluded to earlier... and anyways as soon as it is Nag4 is awaiting to take over. So really honestly the days of free TV are well and truly over..

cloudnineuk54
6th June, 2010, 01:10 AM
someone at last talking sense,i like that

david alton
6th June, 2010, 07:36 AM
Surely this isnt good for competition and should be reviewed by the monopolies and mergers commision!

That was my thought exactly. You beat me to it...
It will not be allowed.....Murdock will not be allowed to rule all medias.....thinking about it .....change of government..end of.....
Murdock & his son were never Con/ liberal supporters. So he is F**cked
Let us see him pay some tax from his offshore empire to us.........

david alton
6th June, 2010, 07:43 AM
That was my thought exactly. You beat me to it...
It will not be allowed.....Murdock will not be allowed to rule all medias.....thinking about it .....change of government..end of.....
Murdock & his son were never Con/ liberal supporters. So he is F**cked
Let us see him pay some tax from his offshore empire to us.........

And where is Mr Branson....Sold us out again
Auto sensor kicked in
I will try again
Pr*ck

david alton
6th June, 2010, 07:46 AM
And where is Mr Branson....Sold us out again
Auto sensor kicked in
I will try again
Pr*ck

That edit worked.....