PDA

View Full Version : upa programmer question

justy22
5th June, 2010, 10:37 AM
Hi All

I have bought the upa programmer kit for ?152, all they have sent me is a small usb serial programmer nothing else, have i been ripped off glad i paid with my visa if they have

help appreciated lads

MotorMolestor
5th June, 2010, 10:47 AM
No. Look at all the other purchase oprions. If you want all the adapters and cables I think the package is around the ?250-260 mark

justy22
5th June, 2010, 11:00 AM
No. Look at all the other purchase oprions. If you want all the adapters and cables I think the package is around the ?250-260 mark

I know that but all he has sent me is the usb serial programmer and not the high speed usb module as advertised

florinyes
5th June, 2010, 02:43 PM
Load a pic with what you've got there...I'am sure you got the right thing.

omglol
5th June, 2010, 02:45 PM
I know that but all he has sent me is the usb serial programmer and not the high speed usb module as advertised

High speed USB module comes attached to UPA, mate. It is the one with USB connection. UPA itself does not have USB connection. You can remove high speed USB module from UPA, if you want.

electromech
5th June, 2010, 02:48 PM
M8 please load us a pic as this is sounds like you have recieved the CORRECT goods

justy22
5th June, 2010, 09:21 PM
Thanks for all the help guys

Yes i have received the correct goods my mistake, just need to build myself some adaptors now, it comes with a good manual so building the adaptors should be no problem

any tips anybody on building the adaptors