PDA

View Full Version : DDigital

a1.gaz
23rd November, 2008, 01:54 PM
I need a loader for a DDigital Box, I have scanned the forum to find one but cant get access to it...please help. Thanks

mcgeoff
24th November, 2008, 07:07 PM
This should do you:

Digital Kaos - Downloads - DDigital Firmware (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/starview/23/ddigital-firmware-414/)

a1.gaz
24th November, 2008, 11:39 PM
:party:Thanks very much thats really helpful :party:

Bazzz
25th November, 2008, 01:33 AM
I need a loader for a DDigital Box, I have scanned the forum to find one but cant get access to it

satsmo
25th November, 2008, 01:53 AM
Its right above you in Mcgeoff's post? You will get access soon.

J0hnnyB41ls
30th November, 2008, 02:46 PM
That file above does not have any instructions on how to use the .bin file or the mv-envision.exe. It just has key related instructions - which are excellent!
I need step by step for updating firmware please

JaySTROKE
16th December, 2008, 05:47 PM
Hi all, new to all this. Have a DDigital Box and a bit of tech knowledge. Box is off, does anyone have a full proof method of getting this back up and running? Cheers.

jibz
19th December, 2008, 05:07 PM
need help with my ddigital when i try to flash the box using simpleloader it soesn't let me!

Zackery
19th December, 2008, 11:29 PM
i down loaded the loader and it works fine once you get the firmware you will need to extract it depending how its downloaded, run the down loader go to sat brows the file where its is. their are more instructions on this site thats where i got them from.

Zackery
20th December, 2008, 02:11 AM
can someone help me with this damn ddigital box if have done the firmware bit its said it was burned and installed complete but when i connect it to the provider it cant find any channels i go to the hidden scree but dont know what to do their .i myself have the box super and flashed that thats been working fine.

please please help .

BlacknAmber
21st December, 2008, 03:44 PM
Is it really necessary to post something to qualify for downloading. My thanks in advance to Satsmo if this works.

aftermath
21st December, 2008, 03:47 PM
Is it really necessary to post something to qualify for downloading. My thanks in advance to Satsmo if this works.

another hit and run, maybe.

Is it so hard to make up 1 post.

i could get a 5 year old to at least type a few words.

Out of respect to the members of Digital Kaos i suggest is 1 good reason to make a post.

Zackery
21st December, 2008, 08:29 PM
need help with my ddigital when i try to flash the box using simpleloader it soesn't let me!

HI I USED MV-ENVISION AND THIS
DDIGITAL_UK_20081128
JUST SEARCH FOR THOUGHS .

BEWARE THAT I WAS ABLE TO INSTALL THE FIRMWARE AFTER DOING THAT AND SCANNING MY BOX I CANT DETECT ANY CHANNELS MAYBE YOU CAN FIGURE THAT ONE OUT FOR ME?

murphyd1978
22nd December, 2008, 12:20 PM
HI Satsmo

HAve you actually used this ddigital fix .i.e are their any instructions on how to use the my envision.exe loader, as it looks to point to an .si file type only, cannot point to a .bin file

Appreciate the help, ihave flashed and updated other boxes fine, this ddigital one has me stumped
Cheers

sculdugery
22nd December, 2008, 02:19 PM
Are there different versions for the ddigital box? iv downloaded ddigital_plus_20080429_api_v231.bin and Mv CAS.exe, how do i know which version i have?

sparks
22nd December, 2008, 03:12 PM
That file above does not have any instructions on how to use the .bin file or the mv-envision.exe. It just has key related instructions - which are excellent!
I need step by step for updating firmware please

Search the forums I posted instructions about 2 weeks ago

sparks
22nd December, 2008, 03:14 PM
Are there different versions for the ddigital box? iv downloaded ddigital_plus_20080429_api_v231.bin and Mv CAS.exe, how do i know which version i have?

Its says Ddigital PLUS on your box if you have one or just Ddigital on your box if you don't.
The Plus Box software will NOT work on the normal Ddigital box.

sparks
22nd December, 2008, 03:20 PM
HI I USED MV-ENVISION AND THIS
DDIGITAL_UK_20081128
JUST SEARCH FOR THOUGHS .

BEWARE THAT I WAS ABLE TO INSTALL THE FIRMWARE AFTER DOING THAT AND SCANNING MY BOX I CANT DETECT ANY CHANNELS MAYBE YOU CAN FIGURE THAT ONE OUT FOR ME?

You should not have to rescan your box after flashing!!!!
If you do and are not getting any channels then you are not scanning on the right service provider.

And I noticed you are using the wrong software I did tell you before you Need!!!! the FIXED DD 281108

carmow
24th December, 2008, 05:47 PM
Guys, do i need to attach my dd box to my pc to get it sorted or can i down load the k*ys from somewhere and type in using my remote? the downloaded file i have is in BIN and i can't open it. thanks

sparks
26th December, 2008, 11:58 PM
Guys, do i need to attach my dd box to my pc to get it sorted or can i down load the k*ys from somewhere and type in using my remote? the downloaded file i have is in BIN and i can't open it. thanks

hiya cam
You need to connect the box to your pc and update the firmware. search the forum for my step by step guide

pat021
30th December, 2008, 10:51 PM
Has anyone made instructions for updating the Ddigital boxes

sparks
30th December, 2008, 11:36 PM
Has anyone made instructions for updating the Ddigital boxes

Search the forums before you ask questions Pat I have done a step by step Guide.
Happy new year

gaiscioch
5th January, 2009, 07:30 PM
Hey guys, great site! Ive been looking everywhere for the ddigital firmware and finally found it. :proud:

Edit: ah crap, just realised I've no access to the download. What do I need to do.
Sorry if I seem cheeky being a complete newcomer!

murphyd1978
7th January, 2009, 12:19 PM
guys, here is how you manually enter codes on d-digital box

Regards
D
----- MANUAL INPUT ------- ---------

1. Menu

2. Installation

3. Parental Lock

4. Red Audio Button for Goto Key Manager

5. Choose the top option and turn OFF the auto update (don't think it's a necessity).

6. Press the Blue button to choose the NAGRA option or just choose Nagra.

6. Press left arrow button 4 times to take you to 'Prov ID 0X55' which is Ntell etc

7. One down arrow takes you to the 0x00 - i.e. Key 0. Press OK

8. Up pops the HEX Keyboard - just type in the new numbers - it puts the dots in for you. Do this for Key 01 as well.

9. Exit out -should be sorted.

Keith.t.p
21st January, 2009, 01:51 PM
What dos this firmware fix?

bugaloo41
21st January, 2009, 08:46 PM
it will ensure that your box updates automatically when the cable company change the codes. well at least for now.

jedi666
23rd January, 2009, 09:11 PM
am trying dowload the right firmware and the file i think i need is DDigital_PLUS_20080429.
any one know if this the right file???