PDA

View Full Version : do you believe in ufos

menacecookie
6th June, 2010, 08:36 PM
do you beleive there is life on mars and that little green men roam the planet?

patkins
6th June, 2010, 10:46 PM
Hi and welcome to DK. Good first post. Maybe there is life on mars ,but little green men..NO. Maybe some sort of life form exists there relevant to the conditions. As for UFO`s..well...until I see one I`ll have to say that I don`t believe they exist.

barrowmanandrew
8th June, 2010, 12:14 PM
little green men? no.
little green bacteria? maybe......

thered
8th June, 2010, 06:51 PM
i think its impossible for aliens not to exist the galaxies are far too vast to have only life on our planet

whether they are green is another matter

nialler
8th June, 2010, 08:31 PM
they won't be green till the make 300 + posts on here lol
sorry couldn't resist

faum72
22nd June, 2010, 05:23 PM
I seen enough movement and activity and unexplained stuff zooming about in our skys too be very sure there's intelligent life outside and maybe on earth, there either among us and keeping it real quite looking like us or staying the hell out of dodge as they know how paranoid and vicious this planet can be.....the whole idea of green men is too make a mockery out the fact of the reality...

barrowmanandrew
22nd June, 2010, 06:53 PM
I seen enough movement and activity and unexplained stuff zooming about in our skys too be very sure there's intelligent life outside and maybe on earth, there either among us and keeping it real quite looking like us or staying the hell out of dodge as they know how paranoid and vicious this planet can be.....the whole idea of green men is too make a mockery out the fact of the reality...
intellegent life on earth????
dont ~~~~in think so...lollollol

DMyles
22nd June, 2010, 07:28 PM
Does life exist outside of our planet? Well we have in recent years extended our knowledge of rules that must be adhered to in order for life to exist. In the past there had to be an oxygenated atmosphere, water, and reasonable temperatures. It was also expected that there should be plant life to help control oxygen levels and supply food. Now with the discoveries of creatures that can live without oxygen and/or in extreme temperatures and/or breathing what would be poisonous gases for humans the list has been torn up. Life is a powerful force and it could therefore be possible for life to have evolved to live on planets that we would consider uninhabitable.
Here is an interesting fact though; Jews, Christians and Muslims who believe that their holy books are the indisputable word of god will therefore believe that God created the earth and the universe. They also believe that God will destroy the universe come judgement day. Well if that?s the case then according to this belief all life will come to an end, millions of life forms on this planet alone and possibly billions more in the universe beyond, apparently because god loves some of us and wants to grant some of us eternal paradise. Well that?s just too great a cost, one that I couldn?t live with; it would taint any paradise that such a silly one tract minded god had to offer.

Well at the very least that should encourage a few more rants.

dandanthegardeningman
25th June, 2010, 12:12 AM
heres one for ya we humans have been put on this planet we call earth to destroy everthing and make it ready for god who is a alein when weve used all the resouces /god takes two of us and places us on another planet to start again were nothing but a paracite when you look at all the other planets around us through a telescope there all deserted nothing on them its because we already been there and destroyed them nan noo nan noo for now

racin-snake
10th August, 2010, 05:30 PM
strange but true .most people always go with the analogy all UFO's are alien spacecraft

this is in fact extreme media nonsense
nothing like a good load of bollox to cover a real sighting ?

UFO stands for ..Unidentified Flying Object
not aliens ?
it can be anything that's flying that cannot be accounted for

so it could be aliens but ..it could also be our own stuff we are not informed about .also equally could be mirages
'mass hallucination , or single event hallucination
so when you think UFO
don't think out there ...its more a probability its of military origin
look at the U2 or operation blackbird . have blue etc etc

all classified flights of military operation's
so the idea is if its non identified its probably earth based and its unidentified for classified reasons or in rarer occasions a hoax ...

stealth technology believe it or not has been a tool since the end of the second world war since the other countries developed radar .
who says they're just not more advanced than we think or know ?
all real and probable scenarios ....

flyingpig
10th August, 2010, 06:53 PM
SO you believe that the masons are taking over the world, but no in life from other planets....??

racin-snake
10th August, 2010, 07:18 PM
SO you believe that the masons are taking over the world, but no in life from other planets....??
your off your head mate ...lol
where did i say this ?
read again what i have written mate do not put words in my mouth
your assumption is completely backward and a matter of fact due to the numeric possibilities and actual variations life can be interpretted as ie amoeba ect
yea i believe there is life in other planets and systems
but untill i see a factual piece of evidence it stays as it is ...
a theory...

if your trying to prevoke anyone your doing a lousy job
but a real good one on yourself ....lol
cheers mate .

again just for you ...
"a wise man speaks when he has something to say
a fool however speaks as he has to say something "

nara
10th August, 2010, 09:00 PM
but untill i see a factual piece of evidence

Presumably the same sort of factual evidence you have that the Masons are taking over the world?

:hmmmm2:

407coupe
10th August, 2010, 09:17 PM
Not maybe on Mars - but certainly theres more alien life further afield and far more advanced and intelligent than us..
:rock:

racin-snake
11th August, 2010, 12:29 AM
in a word nara .....YES

what can you prove to the contrary?
in more than one line ........oh intelectual one lol

not much to copy and paste here though is there ?

and why is it you do this ?
too shallow ? or do you think we would be so pathetic and maybe copy a quote from you and do the same perhaps ?
come on face a real argument full on and show us what you obviosly do not know .....

maybe you think i will fall victim to your pathetic attempts of trying to incite a scrap and then run ...i wont
this why you are banned from DW and some other forums ?
probably ...... i wouldnt need a conspiracy to think this ..a few guys here know and do not like you either ...
troublemaker ...is the word used mainly ...any ideas why ?

and flyingpig and when i do se evidence of real alien ...it will be the day i see your username go past in flocks

z786
11th August, 2010, 01:35 AM
ok here goes another rmovie example:
Film:Independence Day

Aliens invade earth, evry1 is in deep sh*t (including nara lol)
then america devise a plan, the whole world unites with america (new world order)
america kills the aliens, saves the whole world etc
in the movie, you will see plenty of masonic symbols.

now where was that link i posted........
YouTube - ‪The Arrivals pt.19 (The UFO Phenomena)‬‎

here it is, what does the lady mention when she met dr bernard??????

now when tomorow the aliens come to attack, we knw 2 trust america and give them command, because it happened in the film and evrything was fine afterwards lol

racin-snake
11th August, 2010, 05:45 AM
The Secret Behind Secret Societies (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4774360285024764342#docid=-3975546396136405829)

have a look here pretty objective ....

l69305
14th August, 2010, 03:39 AM
Been part of my family since Thanksgiving of 1962.They are here.What they are isn't so clear though.

das-1874
15th August, 2010, 01:03 PM
Personally i think it is unlikely that there is life on mars, but i find it difficult to believe that we are the only intelligent life in the entire universe!

nasatwoburn
15th August, 2010, 06:18 PM
If a sand in the earth is like our Sun. All the sands in the world doesn't add up to number of stars in the universe. Since this is true then the probability of life in another solar system is very high. Not to mention the modern physics which says there is no longer "UNIverse" but "Multiverse".

alex_nguyen
15th August, 2010, 06:32 PM
i haven't see UFO but i belives the truth UFO ^_^

Itsme
15th August, 2010, 07:08 PM
Unidentified Flying Objects certainly exist.

As to Alien lifeforms ponder this - If we ARE the only life (I purposely didn't say "Intelligent") in the Uni/Multiverse then we are awfully alone.

On a related subject are "Rods" Unidentied Flying Objects or an alien presence?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_(optics)

P.S. To answer the question "is there life on Mars" well there could be but not as we know it

iwahn
17th August, 2010, 10:51 PM
I have grown up as a sceptic, but as a youg boy I actually saw something in the sky that I still, 35 years later hasn?t found an explanation off.

flyguyvan
19th August, 2010, 07:07 AM
we cant be the only beings in the whole universe...

thered
19th August, 2010, 10:26 AM
ok here goes another rmovie example:
Film:Independence Day

Aliens invade earth, evry1 is in deep sh*t (including nara lol)
then america devise a plan, the whole world unites with america (new world order)
america kills the aliens, saves the whole world etc
in the movie, you will see plenty of masonic symbols.

now where was that link i posted........
YouTube - ‪The Arrivals pt.19 (The UFO Phenomena)‬‎ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW5x-nykjO8)

here it is, what does the lady mention when she met dr bernard??????

now when tomorow the aliens come to attack, we knw 2 trust america and give them command, because it happened in the film and evrything was fine afterwards lol

just an idea but regarding this NWO we as british (dont know if you are or not ) at one time owned and ran a huge chunk of the worlds land,money and assets

we were the superpower of the world and even nowadays america connot compare to our power on a global scale that we once held

sooooo,

considering that all this bloodlines/freemasonary thats spread throught europe among the elite (was england not the main place for it too? according to the conspiracists) like the royal family and all their linkages to presidents ect

why did we decide to give it all away?

because if all this NWO is to be believed why were we closer to it 200 years ago than we are now

it should have been sewn up by now they dont move very fast do they?

Zeonet
22nd August, 2010, 12:00 PM
I do not believe in conspiracy theories but I believe they are among us

georgegt
22nd August, 2010, 02:45 PM
If wee seek in this galaxi and univers for other planets with life and resourcess then they doo the same thing and if ther technologii is mor advanced from us then they " are allready here " :roflmao:

stegianduia196026
22nd August, 2010, 07:47 PM
or no evidence but there are situations that suggest

ipssoff
3rd September, 2010, 02:06 PM
I believe that aliens exist and they probably have visited us as they would be a lot more advanced than us. You can even get references from the bible as angels came down on a chariot of fire. What can this mean? angel = et, chariot = space craft, fire = light source, this is the way that they would have seen a space craft in the days of old. The mayans refer to the in there text. Egyptians have them on there in there hieroglyphics. There are many references over the years but as a race humans are to big headed to believe the is anything more advanced than us. Just my belief and I apologies to any religious people but its your book that says it.

clanser
3rd September, 2010, 06:10 PM
I believe that aliens exist and they probably have visited us as they would be a lot more advanced than us. You can even get references from the bible as angels came down on a chariot of fire. What can this mean? angel = et, chariot = space craft, fire = light source, this is the way that they would have seen a space craft in the days of old. The mayans refer to the in there text. Egyptians have them on there in there hieroglyphics. There are many references over the years but as a race humans are to big headed to believe the is anything more advanced than us. Just my belief and I apologies to any religious people but its your book that says it.

I could not agree with you more.
You put it perfectly

Jay_Elle
1st October, 2010, 11:06 PM
well, the universe is so big... you never know =P

mattandbri
2nd October, 2010, 04:25 AM
do you beleive there is life on mars and that little green men roam the planet?

I seriously doubt there's life on Mars nowadays. I do believe that it's impossible, or at least ignorant, to believe that human beings and the inhabitants of earth are alone in the multiverse. We are an atom compared to a full scale infinite mass. If this location is the only suitable planet for life, then I completely feel that the general idea of that possibility is insane. Our closest neighboring galaxy is about 20 light years away, which on the big map isn't so far, there is a planet that has been found to have climates similar to that of earth. The planet is a host of water, the fundamental building block of life. Where there is water, there is life, possibility of life, a beginning or an ending to an era of life.

Mars, I doubt hosts life presently. I think the human race, or possibly the race that we are a slave to, inhabited Mars at some point. There are coverups to the "Face on Mars". There is a YouTube video where a guy compares each half of the face to that of a man, and to that of a lion. It's really impressive. I noticed the similarities before seeing the video, but didn't think anything about it until he compared it.

There is a book called "Gods of Eden". I recommend the book to anyone with an open mind, or who is somewhat intrigued about the history of religion and even several "secret societies" that are around today.

There is alot of evidence that propaganda disregards as this or that which can truly contribute to the advancement of the human race if only the knowledge were made public. I understand that it could lead to many different paths, such as military weapon usage, or corporate capitolism, or this or that.

The fact is that we are made of the same stuff that our neighbors out there in the vast voids of the unknown abyss we call a multiverse.

:hmmmm2:

brainpool
6th October, 2010, 11:44 AM
no, ufos r crap. i think they dont exists

nara
6th October, 2010, 12:21 PM
do you believe in ufos?

Of course I do. A ufo is a flying object that somebody/bodies cannot identify at the time of sighting.

Do I believe that ufos come from another planet? No, there is no evidence that supports this.(I mean real evidence btw, not the sort that conspiracy theorists feed on.)

Do I believe there is life on mars and that little green men roam the planet?

Yes and no. Forget the roaming green men, but astrobiologists think that some form of life, even if only at the most primitive plant level, has existed there in the past.

Do I think that there is another intelligence out there somewhere? It's perfectly possible. We could certainly use some of it down here.

sameerkochi
6th October, 2010, 12:33 PM
this is disgussin

nara
6th October, 2010, 12:59 PM
this is disgussin

Yep, discussion is what forums are all about.

Mally_BUK
17th October, 2010, 10:21 PM
I believe that there must be life out there but unless our understaning of physics is wrong cross the vast distances seems a bit impractical