PDA

View Full Version : kryptview a780 and starview 6

ellesmere11
6th June, 2010, 09:31 PM
does anyone know for sure how long you are ment to get out of these 2 latest boxes, and are they stable.

thanks

Bulld0g
6th June, 2010, 09:33 PM
It depends where you live, it's got nothing to do with the boxes. If your area has gone over to Nag3 the boxes wont work. When you finally go over to Nag3, which will be soon, the boxes wont work. For more info use the search button and type in Nagra 3 :)

Fspiders
7th June, 2010, 10:01 AM
I think he's on about the stability of the dedicated cs subscription that comes with the box

stegrens
7th June, 2010, 04:12 PM
I think he's on about the stability of the dedicated cs subscription that comes with the box
u say a cs subscription!! so if i buy 1 off the net they send me all the details on how long it last, how to connect to the sever, plus its gives u all the channels as it did b4!! like from bbc to s""y movies and sports, plus i have red up that they dont work if u hav nagra3 in your area, but then some say it does, now b4 i spend money on these boxes i want 2 make sure, 1 they work , 2 the sever will not keep going down , 3 hope the last a long time, thanks :bounce:

safc1234
7th June, 2010, 04:44 PM
It depends where you live, it's got nothing to do with the boxes. If your area has gone over to Nag3 the boxes wont work. When you finally go over to Nag3, which will be soon, the boxes wont work. For more info use the search button and type in Nagra 3 :)

Hi bulldog are u certain the sv 6 will not work on n3, or is every body hoping it does work mine is fine 4 now no loss of channels had new card of v----- 4 a month now, got my sv6 through lan port with my ip address, when screan is on it tells you that you are conected, buy the way what a box the sv 6 is,:heeeelllllooooo:

cactikid
7th June, 2010, 05:21 PM
he missed the important bit the named boxes lol,yes they will work in n3 area for how long ?? a gamble,
sv6 lasts 12 months and kryptview say no time limit,and servers may go down at any time.

stegrens
7th June, 2010, 06:43 PM
he missed the important bit the named boxes lol,yes they will work in n3 area for how long ?? a gamble,
sv6 lasts 12 months and kryptview say no time limit,and servers may go down at any time.

Ok i know its a gamble like everything!! just some people say no they dont work!! some say they do!! i will defo b buying the best 1 out of the 2 but i need 2 make sure i dont get the wrong 1, i hav found a site in the U.S.A. and they hav all ready crack nagra3 with there fta boxs. so some clever dick must know some how to get round nagra3 wot u all think !!:stupido:

glic83
7th June, 2010, 11:35 PM
as far as i know they use iks,similar to card sharing so NO nagra 3 is not cracked

carolf
8th September, 2010, 07:45 PM
what is nagra3

mark8393
8th September, 2010, 07:48 PM
what is nagra3

the end for cable

bandicote
8th September, 2010, 09:23 PM
Nagra 3 is the latest encryption used on cable with no known hack apart from the one mentioned

boomer39
8th September, 2010, 10:25 PM
what is nagra3
why did you join this site in nov 2008??????????????????????
nagra=
not
a
good
reason
about????????????