PDA

View Full Version : Renault key-card coding using CLIP

Andywill
7th June, 2010, 06:05 PM
Has anyone coded a new key-card using Renault Clip?

Does the tool need to be connected to Renault.net?

Any security numbers needed and how to obtain?

Many thanks.

isaky
7th June, 2010, 10:37 PM
Is a good question, i need help too
thank you very much

drakov
7th June, 2010, 10:46 PM
You need someone who can provide the incode (the outcode that Clip provides changes after 30 minutes) and immo code.

Loaded
8th June, 2010, 01:58 PM
24 digits out, 13 digits in with a 1 hour max time for coding. Done loads, the weekest link being the Renault server which is less reliable than their cars.

CLIP is way too clumsy for this job though, any number of after-market stuff is better.

teerak2uk
9th June, 2010, 12:43 PM
24 digits out, 13 digits in with a 1 hour max time for coding. Done loads, the weekest link being the Renault server which is less reliable than their cars.

CLIP is way too clumsy for this job though, any number of after-market stuff is better.

yes 1hr max is correct but what are you using to do them as i need to replace an espace damaged 2 button keycard (casing cracked) but still working

vevepatronu
9th June, 2010, 10:24 PM
now it is more complicated than you think..... from renault.net you don't get the immo code anymore, they only give you the code based by vin and the outcode.... the are getting more and more complicated.... if you use a older version will only ask for immo code, and you are done.

Andywill
9th June, 2010, 10:53 PM
So, using an aftermarket tool, you still need the same in/out codes with a 1hr time frame? If this is so, we are still tied to the dealer then.

jawnuolis
10th June, 2010, 04:39 AM
So, using an aftermarket tool, you still need the same in/out codes with a 1hr time frame? If this is so, we are still tied to the dealer then.

no if you have Renault explorer or Abritus72 Avdi interface + special function Renault key programming you don`t need any codes......

Andywill
10th June, 2010, 06:30 AM
I'm not familiar with the Renault explorer or Abritus72 Avdi interface. Would anyone recommend the SSB or the T300 for renault key card programming?

drivesure
10th June, 2010, 06:51 PM
hi if your card is still working you can cut it open neatly and transfer the pcf 7946 ic inside to the new card and the car will still work 100%. you need the pincode if you try to program with t300. the only way of extracting the pin is from the uch. 112 pin mask 3k91d or 1k79x. read the dump and post here i can give you the pin from the dump. you can then use T300 to code the card in.

p5iatek
10th June, 2010, 08:17 PM
hello I'm interesting to buy CAN Clip i have a ICC.
And my question is whether CAN Clip read eprom for ecu or uch??? Then I calculate PIN for this eprom.

morito
10th June, 2010, 10:18 PM
hi

can clip only programming and diagnostic NOT read eeprom

regards

vey81
23rd November, 2010, 10:54 AM
hi
If I extracting the pincode from uch, can I use Clip for programing new card?

Thx

albertros
23rd November, 2010, 09:39 PM
Hi,
if you need to use clip use an old version, try V48 or something around there then you only need the 12 dig code.
( see also vevepatronu (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/55741-vevepatronu/) post )

sexyceta
24th November, 2010, 09:09 AM
if using clip with outcode/incode then must use genuine key preordered from renault

renspeed
24th November, 2010, 10:23 AM
if you use old version of clip it wont connect to later models ! google search key card coding , you can get a tool that doesnt need any codes