PDA

View Full Version : UNIVERSAL PROGRAMMER UP48 PSOP44

kevfield
7th June, 2010, 11:54 PM
Does anyone have universal programmer UP48 here? the problem is with mine is, i bought adapter for PSOP44 but on pin check theres always 3 pins missing or not connected so i wonder if anyone has pin config for psop44.

Thanks kev

rsibiza
8th June, 2010, 03:44 AM
Does anyone have universal programmer UP48 here? the problem is with mine is, i bought adapter for PSOP44 but on pin check theres always 3 pins missing or not connected so i wonder if anyone has pin config for psop44.

Thanks kev

Do you mean the advantech labtool 48 UXP?

The original PSOP44 adapter have sometimes errors,and you will need clean the contacts with alcohol,dont hesitate to use a lot or even you van use pcb cleaner...

Check if all pins all well fitted,and noone has bad connection.

If you try read flash eprom,you took out of some ECU...
Try this:

To garant good connection of micros or flashes,i put the flash or micro on a glass and put a lot of flux (liquid one) over the pins,and heat them up with solder iron,with no solder on the iron,to take off a maximum from the pins

That way you will have more accuracy in connection of your adapter...:listen:

kevfield
8th June, 2010, 11:42 PM
Thanks for the reply programmer is UP48 not UXP it may be differnt config on adapter .

Thanks kev

hcip
9th June, 2010, 12:59 AM
he is talking about the old programmer from this site
http://www.up48.com/english/index.htm

rabbitepp
22nd May, 2011, 03:22 PM
hello im looking for software for up48a this software from sit www.up48.com not run propably. when i run the program i have message RUN TIME ERROR TYPE MISMATCH 13. i check on few computer whith windows xp and always i have this messages. ANyone have working software ?????