PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried SmartBox 8320HD PVR

stevewild31
8th June, 2010, 02:53 PM
I received the new Card which will mean the death of my Dbox2, so as an alternative saw this in Tesco's - SmartBox 8320HD Freeview HD twin tuner WiFi 320G Hard drive FetchTv etc. ?200
I know i wont get all free chanells like the Dbox2 but still looks OK for world Cup in HD - Anyone tried one ?

mark8393
8th June, 2010, 06:07 PM
I received the new Card which will mean the death of my Dbox2, so as an alternative saw this in Tesco's - SmartBox 8320HD Freeview HD twin tuner WiFi 320G Hard drive FetchTv etc. ?200
I know i wont get all free chanells like the Dbox2 but still looks OK for world Cup in HD - Anyone tried one ?

for not much more than that you could have a sat set up with year sub on cs, not hd, but at least all the channels.

stevewild31
8th June, 2010, 08:12 PM
for not much more than that you could have a sat set up with year sub on cs, not hd, but at least all the channels.

Where or who from ? from reading in the Sat section, looks like it's hard to know who to trust (for the C/S sub)...

jujones1984
8th June, 2010, 08:14 PM
im more of a eurovox man but i was wondering if its worth getting the hd dreambox any views welcome

melloned
9th June, 2010, 01:14 AM
:giveup: getting a c/s is harder than u might think , unless u pay someone ?25 enter their site , they keep u out . Failing that , you'll trawl dozens of useless sites , trying to get one .
Spent ?200 on a sat set up and am that pissed off , i'll stick to freeview , or freesat and bung the lot on ebay !