PDA

View Full Version : IAW 59F.M5 Cylinder misfire solution

carsolution
8th June, 2010, 06:47 PM
Hi guys.
Today I solved the typical problem of injectors misfire in a Lancia Y 1.2 using the IAW59F.M5
I do not know if it is 100% sure that is going to work but the car is working since this morning without problems.
The original problem was no signal in 2 injectors, typical in this ecu.
What I have done was connect the first cylinder with the second and the third with the fourth.
The injector cable has 2 wires, a thin wire and other bulk.
I connected the bulk one of the first cylinder with the bulk one of the second cylinder, the bulk from the third with the bulk from the fourth.
I started the car and left it for about 20 minutes working like that.
After 20 minutes I removed the connections I made and the ECU from itself started to give signal to all the injectors.
Like I told you before I do not know if it is going to be damaged later but for now the car is working fine since today morning.
I hope it helps, for me it worked.
I left here the tip and if someone is going to try this way, please let others know if it also worked.
Best Regards to all of you.
Nuno

jset
16th June, 2010, 09:17 PM
boas
inda funtiona ?

zappa_frank
14th July, 2010, 06:19 PM
hi,

i have the same problem with my lancia y 1.2 elefantino blu with the IAW 59F .M5. The man of car repair says: it's damaged...!
I'm curious and i'm want repair my old damaged piece.

I don't have nothing: cables or software for the recoding.

Have you advices for me?

thank you

maki
28th February, 2013, 09:40 AM
Hi,
have solution for problem of injectors misfire 1/4 on ECU IAW 5AF.P4..please if have any tested solution car not in my garage.
Thanks!

ankara06
28th February, 2013, 02:18 PM
Hi guys.
Today I solved the typical problem of injectors misfire in a Lancia Y 1.2 using the IAW59F.M5
I do not know if it is 100% sure that is going to work but the car is working since this morning without problems.
The original problem was no signal in 2 injectors, typical in this ecu.
What I have done was connect the first cylinder with the second and the third with the fourth.
The injector cable has 2 wires, a thin wire and other bulk.
I connected the bulk one of the first cylinder with the bulk one of the second cylinder, the bulk from the third with the bulk from the fourth.
I started the car and left it for about 20 minutes working like that.
After 20 minutes I removed the connections I made and the ECU from itself started to give signal to all the injectors.
Like I told you before I do not know if it is going to be damaged later but for now the car is working fine since today morning.
I hope it helps, for me it worked.
I left here the tip and if someone is going to try this way, please let others know if it also worked.
Best Regards to all of you.
Nuno

:) fantastic only...car give in next days same dtc..
maki are you cf member ? your boy is name mario ?

maki
1st March, 2013, 07:46 AM
yes Emin...have you any good solution for repair this ECU?
Thanks!

ankara06
1st March, 2013, 10:46 AM
yes maki I have it...
but...............

we are good friends with you and mario 5-6 years ago,....
your boy mario first cracked my software..its bomb :( I sent to you some mail for this,but mario not support me.I dont forget it...

and now ..year 2013 : its real global world...authors make then hackers crack,,also I use some cracks..if cracks soft not available,our jobs will be expensive..I dont agree all cracks good ....but some cracks realy good for our future,so some is also bad

finaly : no problem maki...you are my old friend :) Please keep mairo :) and mail me please..I will send to you explations

wbr

as : yani : sikin sagolsun tosunum da diyebiliriz :tee:

maki
1st March, 2013, 11:13 AM
ok Emin..thanks my old friend...sorry I'm Maki not Mario,understand..please send me on mail,now me urgent this problem..

ankara06
1st March, 2013, 12:19 PM
check mail in next hours ;)

verica
2nd March, 2013, 12:25 AM
HI can i have solution for this ecu please

kugglefischer
29th November, 2013, 11:42 AM
hi
can you please share this solution with all of us emin?

thanks