PDA

View Full Version : New Subfourm Please!

softguy09
9th June, 2010, 12:07 AM
Hey! I think that I speak for at least 80% of the people here i would like a new Sub Forum in the Automotive software area that is Invite/Active members area! A FREE Place that's Secure from all the leachers and the Public In general! I personally would feel more "Comfortable" posting things in there that cannot be viewed without 100+posts OR a invitation It would be quite easy to do and would make ppl work there way up for access! instead of just giving it away like we do here!
just a thought!

laldog
9th June, 2010, 12:18 AM
Then if you do not want to "give it away" just dont answer. I agree for trade sensitive stuff a trade only area is a good idea but to be fair the internet is bigger than ever and growing by the hour,the answer is out there if people look for it.

firestorm
9th June, 2010, 12:28 AM
you could always use somthing like rapid share for posting sensitive stuff. But if we had a diffrent sub forums with a few members in each then this site would not be what it is today one of the webs biggest sites were every one help each other out

laldog
9th June, 2010, 12:39 AM
did you speak there firestorm,its hard to read with a pic like that jiggling about!!!!!!

firestorm
9th June, 2010, 12:47 AM
they are a nice pair lol

laldog
9th June, 2010, 12:48 AM
ha ha yup!

patkins
9th June, 2010, 11:54 AM
As an ex grease monkey who views the auto section more out of curiosity and of course for Meaty`s replies ,I`ll await admins decision on this good suggestion.

Devilfish
9th June, 2010, 06:10 PM
Not a bad idea, maybe one day. But for now, as has been said, if you don't want to share, you don't have to. Or you can share via PM.

cunny
9th June, 2010, 10:17 PM
the stuff u want to stop being leeched, then use winrar and password protect the files. Get them to pm you for the pass

Meat-Head
10th June, 2010, 09:23 PM
and of course for Meaty`s replies ,.

OFF TOPIC
I originally came to this site for 2 reasons, 1 to leech a programme, 2
kept getting chucked off dating sites.

NOW

1) Got said leeched programme, but we don't talk about it on here
2) Seem to have SEVERAL male 'stalkers' on here, but that's fine, got
no problems with extra 'thanks' lol

ON TOPIC:

Would be nice if the automotive software was on some kind of