PDA

View Full Version : dm7020 guides for streaming over the net

loncell
24th November, 2008, 02:55 PM
im trying to stream my 7020 to my m8's so we can gather at he's for the football (he's not married that's why) but im having probs along the way.i can test this at home with the use of 2 modems with seperate IP'S but im having no luck getting a picture on the laptop.

ive gone through the streaming guide using dreamview and vlc player but it seems to be for home network streaming not for remote streaming.i've also used mozzilla and web tv x and dyndns ,still no joy.i can get a picture of the remote and a screenshot but no picture in web-tv-x of the dreambox football !!!.
does anyone know why there's no picture ? im using vlc player 0.8.5.if anyones managed to it themselves can they help me out here please as all my m8's are getting right on me buds moaning about it .cheers.

alunfennell
24th November, 2008, 06:58 PM
Download Dreambox tools version 4 from here h**p://www.sendspace.com/file/uqbr2x and extract on2share Pro the serial key can be found in one of the license sections, This program will share live feeds and share saved movies from your hard drive across the internet, you call I belive call up programs that you wish to view remotely.

There are a few other tools on this version that might help if on2share pro is no good for you

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f39/stream-your-dreambox-remote-computer-12522/#post68996

Regards:
Alun