PDA

View Full Version : Citroen C3 BSI problem

megaexplosionman
9th June, 2010, 10:43 PM
Hi everybody im new full time member ^^

I have question about Citroen C3 2006 1.4hdi
I need to repair this car i think the bsi have some problem.

When i start car, light goes on, radio volume sound are max, and wiper go on and dont stop . otherwise the car are ok

Someone know how to fix that ?

I have read 95128 in bsi, here is dump, someone can tell me if the file is corrupted ?

Thank you all in advance

carsolution
10th June, 2010, 12:42 AM
Hi friend.
The file is not corrupted.
This is a very common problem in Citroen cars, it started with the xsara.
Normally this kind of problem if catched in time, normally can be fixed.
You must make use of your electronic skills.
Take the BSI out, check for bad joints and humidity.
The best product to use in the electronic board is the brakes spray, it cleans very well and it is not conductor.
Probably you can have electronic components damaged, but to find it you must use your electronic skills but the first thing you must do is to weld all the joints and components with humidity and after that clean all the electronic board very clean with brakes spray.
Hope it helps.
Best Regards,
Nuno

megaexplosionman
10th June, 2010, 09:29 AM
Thanks M8 for all you advice

i will try all that but if it work,

can i put the old 95128 in new bsi ?

thanks

soft4ecu
10th June, 2010, 02:08 PM
Hi friend.
The file is not corrupted.
This is a very common problem in Citroen cars, it started with the xsara.
Normally this kind of problem if catched in time, normally can be fixed.
You must make use of your electronic skills.
Take the BSI out, check for bad joints and humidity.
The best product to use in the electronic board is the brakes spray, it cleans very well and it is not conductor.
Probably you can have electronic components damaged, but to find it you must use your electronic skills but the first thing you must do is to weld all the joints and components with humidity and after that clean all the electronic board very clean with brakes spray.
Hope it helps.
Best Regards,
Nuno

Hello, i?m curious abot brake spray ... is used like contact clener spray ? how i buy ... brake cleaner spray ?.

thanks

carsolution
11th June, 2010, 04:02 AM
Yes, you can put the file inside another one, it must work.
Soft4ecu, you must know the brake spray I am talking about, it is used to clean the brake disc.
Normally I buy from Brembo, it is very good, it is better than the electronic cleaner spray with one advantage, much more cheap :)
Regards,
Nuno