PDA

View Full Version : any unlock for iPhone 3gs yet?

reklamniq
11th June, 2010, 03:46 PM
Hi all,
I am new to this forum community. I need some help with unlocking my iphone 3gs 3.1.3(7E18) version, 05.12.01 modem firmware on O2(5.0).
have seen some comments on this forum about this version that is not been possible to unlock, but from one or two months ago. I have tried to downgrade the baseband version using fuzzyband 4.0-b4 but it says not supported. the fuzzyband screen shows: bootloader version: 06.04. Any ideas were to start on this task?
many thanks

johnboy1974
11th June, 2010, 05:27 PM
as far as i know there is no unlock just the jailbreak called spirit- apparently the dev teams have been holding back for the arrival of the os4 firmware due out in 2 weeks.

reklamniq
11th June, 2010, 06:42 PM
just found this web site serviceok.net where they offer unlock solution? any one tried it.....would I be better of to wait for the new OS and then unlock

biffo1
11th June, 2010, 10:53 PM
just found this web site serviceok.net where they offer unlock solution? any one tried it.....would I be better of to wait for the new OS and then unlock

hi mate id wait until 4.00 fw comes out along with the unlocks and goodies

bigal09
13th June, 2010, 10:16 PM
None of the unlock sites work the unlock should be out on the 21/6/10 that's from geohost and dev no need my end awaitting my unlock from vodafone only 19.99 and warrenty still valid and stays unlocked when u update o2 do it aswell

ky1
14th June, 2010, 09:13 AM
None of the unlock sites work the unlock should be out on the 21/6/10 that's from geohost and dev no need my end awaitting my unlock from vodafone only 19.99 and warrenty still valid and stays unlocked when u update o2 do it aswell

Hi m8,
how did you get unlock code from Vodafone? have you got link or telephone number?

bigal09
14th June, 2010, 10:49 AM
Hi m8,
how did you get unlock code from Vodafone? have you got link or telephone number?

Hi there used they're online chat told them I need it unlocked got told they can't call apple so I did and they told me it was up to vodafone went bck to online chat told them not up to apple it's use so they said ok it'll cost ?19.99 and they took it from my payandgo sim job done best money I spent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

proxy
14th June, 2010, 03:11 PM
Maybe anyone have info about this? : Unlock iPhone 3Gs 3.1.3 - Iphone 3G Applications,Games - Unlock 05.12 Baseband - iPhone unlock Software,Games,Applications. (http://iphoneundo.com/index.php)

reklamniq
14th June, 2010, 05:01 PM
I got this phone from ebay, and don`t live in UK, therefore don`t have O2 account. can I just get prepaid sim card with 20 pounds over the net, then contact O2 they will unlocked unlock it?

reklamniq
14th June, 2010, 05:09 PM
Maybe anyone have info about this? : Unlock iPhone 3Gs 3.1.3 - Iphone 3G Applications,Games - Unlock 05.12 Baseband - iPhone unlock Software,Games,Applications. (http://iphoneundo.com/index.php)

have a look:
Dev-Team Warns Against iPhone 3.1.3 Jailbreak Scams | The iPhone FAQ (http://www.iphonefaq.org/archives/97859)

proxy
14th June, 2010, 05:23 PM
have a look:
Dev-Team Warns Against iPhone 3.1.3 Jailbreak Scams | The iPhone FAQ (http://www.iphonefaq.org/archives/97859)

This is old post published March 16th 2010...

bigal09
14th June, 2010, 08:44 PM
I got this phone from ebay, and don`t live in UK, therefore don`t have O2 account. can I just get prepaid sim card with 20 pounds over the net, then contact O2 they will unlocked unlock it?

You can o2 charge ?15.00 if pay and go if on contract it's free just order sim and that will be you it will take 3 days at the most and you'll get a txt telling you to connect to iTunes with your choosing sim and apple will unlock device through iTunes and it'll stay unlocked when u update software hope this helps If you can wait dev and geohosts unlock will be out by the end of the month

smirnoff_rules
14th June, 2010, 08:49 PM
You can o2 charge ?15.00 if pay and go if on contract it's free just order sim and that will be you it will take 3 days at the most and you'll get a txt telling you to connect to iTunes with your choosing sim and apple will unlock device through iTunes and it'll stay unlocked when u update software hope this helps If you can wait dev and geohosts unlock will be out by the end of the month

It's 14 days now m8 I'm sure read it the other day somewhere

bigal09
17th June, 2010, 12:13 PM
That's me unlocked fae vodafone get in there we don't do that bullsh.t the best ?19.99 I've paid only took a few days

crayg30
8th July, 2010, 10:44 AM
If you've been with Vodafone for over a year the Unlocking Is free

janobi
8th July, 2010, 10:19 PM
?20 for an unlock code is exorbitant. Your mad mate, mine is factory unlocked as bought direct from apple. Although also ran blackra1n and unlocked that way too.