PDA

View Full Version : FIAT DUCATO 2.8 JTD IM*MO 0281010486

jvm2010
13th June, 2010, 11:16 AM
FIAT DUCATO 14 2.8 JTD 127HP '2001 / EDC15C7 - 0281010486

Hi guys!

I'm with a FIAT DUCATO 2.8 JTD with an EDC15C7. The problem is that I chiptuned it, and after fitting the remapped flash the van started some times, while driving loosed throotle response and finally stopped. It started some times after that fault, but now is getting worse everytime; stays running for 1-2 minutes and then it shuts off injection and no response from the ECU. The van does not start with original file, soldering has been thoroughly tested.

Sometimes injector light comes on and then the van starts, very weird; I've done several of these with great results.

Checksumm is ok. ECU has been read out of the van because there is no OBD port (there's the one 3 way FIAT diagnostic plug on the engine bay, besides front right lamp).

I'm wondering if disabling IM*O will solve this, as I'm suspecting that either the 95080 (5P08C3) on the ECU or the IM*O box is corrupted for some reason.

I'm attaching the original flash, if someone can make IM*O off, I'll be very grateful.

Oh! I forgot to say that I tested all the IM*O off dumps i've found on the forum, with no results :(

Thanks in advance!

Melectronic
13th June, 2010, 03:12 PM
FIAT DUCATO 14 2.8 JTD 127HP '2001 / EDC15C7 - 0281010486

Hi guys!

I'm with a FIAT DUCATO 2.8 JTD with an EDC15C7. The problem is that I chiptuned it, and after fitting the remapped flash the van started some times, while driving loosed throotle response and finally stopped. It started some times after that fault, but now is getting worse everytime; stays running for 1-2 minutes and then it shuts off injection and no response from the ECU. The van does not start with original file, soldering has been thoroughly tested.

Sometimes injector light comes on and then the van starts, very weird; I've done several of these with great results.

Checksumm is ok. ECU has been read out of the van because there is no OBD port (there's the one 3 way FIAT diagnostic plug on the engine bay, besides front right lamp).

I'm wondering if disabling IM*O will solve this, as I'm suspecting that either the 95080 (5P08C3) on the ECU or the IM*O box is corrupted for some reason.

I'm attaching the original flash, if someone can make IM*O off, I'll be very grateful.

Oh! I forgot to say that I tested all the IM*O off dumps i've found on the forum, with no results :(

Thanks in advance!

Try and post results..

WBR

boza
15th June, 2010, 10:31 PM
Immo off will not solve your problem, because when you have problem with immo the car will not start and key lamp is on.
I think that you have problem with tuned file, and maybe that tuned file cause problem that you have on your car.

jvm2010
7th September, 2010, 01:28 PM
Immo off will not solve your problem, because when you have problem with immo the car will not start and key lamp is on.
I think that you have problem with tuned file, and maybe that tuned file cause problem that you have on your car.

Tuned file is perfect, as always :)

Problem was the ECU, it had some defective components, changed the ECU for a new one, remapped again with the same file, transferred EEPROM data and all was ok.

Thanks for your help!