PDA

View Full Version : d-can set-up for inpa

interested
14th June, 2010, 06:00 PM
hi all, can someone help me set up a d-can usb interface bought from flee bay to work with my inpa ea-80x, i installed the drivers supplied but it still wont talk to the car. no instructions supplied, can anyone help me?

stupidguy
14th June, 2010, 06:24 PM
http://www.sinodownloads.com/down/download/ecutool/350517-inpa%20k+can.rar

Here's Inpa K+can software. I'm not sure what version the Inpa is as it's kind of a cut and paste install. It does work though.

ishell
14th June, 2010, 06:32 PM
hi all, can someone help me set up a d-can usb interface bought from flee bay to work with my inpa ea-80x, i installed the drivers supplied but it still wont talk to the car. no instructions supplied, can anyone help me?
If this looks like this device it is fake .

stupidguy
14th June, 2010, 06:49 PM
What do you mean it's fake?

interested
14th June, 2010, 07:29 PM
All sorted, YEY, its working I can't believe it...........
Thanks guys!

ishell
14th June, 2010, 07:51 PM
What do you mean it's fake?

I mean it will not work as d-can .
Pin 6 do not short with pin 7
No any voltage detector .
This device not for BMW !

stupidguy
14th June, 2010, 08:59 PM
Mine looks like that one, however it was not from the same seller. I believe you are referring to pins 7 & 8 not being connected. They do not need to be shorted on my interface as they work as designed. It does have can bus communication and works well. It also has battery and ignition detection. I don't know where you got the info, but it's incorrect to say if it looks like that one it's fake. Maybe if you purchased from that seller. I got mine at ECUTOOL, probably a different interface with the same sticker.

ishell
15th June, 2010, 03:59 AM
Should be closed 7 and 8 pins it was my mistake before .
You can copy eeprom dump from this device with Mprog?
Or make photos inside ?
I should compare it .
Thanks

ishell
15th June, 2010, 04:05 AM
Mine looks like that one, however it was not from the same seller. I believe you are referring to pins 7 & 8 not being connected. They do not need to be shorted on my interface as they work as designed. It does have can bus communication and works well. It also has battery and ignition detection. I don't know where you got the info, but it's incorrect to say if it looks like that one it's fake. Maybe if you purchased from that seller. I got mine at ECUTOOL, probably a different interface with the same sticker.
Well ,
That that I have it on hands does not work.
I should tell so .But anyway there is no difference .

Boxy
16th June, 2010, 11:11 PM
All sorted, YEY, its working I can't believe it...........
Thanks guys!

What u have done?

Plz tell us! I have ordered a Interface from do-it-auto.eu and maybe have the same problem?