PDA

View Full Version : Nokia Dbox

Lambhuna
12th April, 2008, 03:38 PM
M8 just dropped his nokia off, with no channel error on it. So did new scan (Andomeda Image) picked up all channels. Flicked onto bbc1 pic was there everything going well. Next changed to evocamd, did a reboot. Box came up no channels error. Hmmm changed image to NJlworld same again without changing camd. So far 4 different images all same prob FTA there, then reboot there gone any ideas or just ~~~~ed box?

Jaffa
12th April, 2008, 05:20 PM
Have you entered the keys manually in tuxbox commander ???

C64
12th April, 2008, 05:50 PM
I think he means that the box is losing the channel lists mate.

Lambhuna
12th April, 2008, 07:34 PM
Its losing the channel lists everytime i reboot.

C64
12th April, 2008, 07:47 PM
Wish I could help mate but I'm pretty much confused, I do remember it happening to me though and I managed to fix it, but I've got no idea what i did :(

Jaffa
12th April, 2008, 08:38 PM
It may not help but have you tried to ftp service and bouquet files instead of a scan. Foe some reason it doesnt seem to be saving them.

Lambhuna
12th April, 2008, 10:38 PM
Yeah tried that. No idea wots causing it to lose the channels. If I dont reboot the dbox the channels stay. Really weird but someone may be able to throw some light on it. It aint started to P**s me off yet but it will

charlieman
13th April, 2008, 01:01 AM
have you tried changing file attributes by ftp for bouquets.xml in zapit folder to read only.

Lambhuna
13th April, 2008, 10:04 AM
Starting to think this is a tuner issue done a scan this morning after putting fresh image on it, wont pick anything up now. Just says no channels found.