PDA

View Full Version : sick mum: its only like kids on a climbing frame

gmb45
15th June, 2010, 07:10 AM
kids are like a computer waiting to be programmed put dodgy stuff in, and it dont work right, enough said :(

A MUM who injected her teen daughter with Botox is now teaching her seven-year-old to POLE DANCE.

Sarah Burge - who owns a sex club where pole dancers perform - claims daughter Poppy's dancing is no different to playing on a climbing frame. But parenting experts and child abuse campaigners warned she is sexualising Poppy far too young.
Sarah, 50, said: "I am keeping Poppy healthy and happy, and if in the future she wants to be a real pole dancer, who am I to stop her?
"It's a great bonding experience for us to play on the pole together.
"We spend hours trying out poses and positions and dancing to our favourite music. Poppy wants to be like pop star Miley Cyrus, who also dances on a pole.
"There is no harm in a child having dreams. I'd rather her be healthy and ambitious than sitting in front of the TV all day getting fat like most children." Sarah, from Cambridge, accepted people would be shocked at her teaching a seven-year-old provocative dance moves, but she added: "I could not care less what people think about me.
"There are bad people out there who will have dirty thoughts about what Poppy is doing, but I will always protect her from men like that. There are no paedophiles while she's pole dancing, there's no risk."
Sarah also claimed she was preparing Poppy for the day when she inherits her swingers' club, called Madame Pink. She said: "There are pole dancers in the club. This exercise is early training, so she knows what to look for in dancers and will be a successful boss of the club."
The Sun told in March how Sarah had given Botox to 15-year-old daughter Hannah, who was worried about wrinkles. Sarah - known as "Human Barbie" after claiming to have had ?500,000 of cosmetic surgery - also supports Poppy's wish to have surgery when she is older.

She said: "Poppy wants a boob job when she is old enough, and what my daughters want, they get. She also wears high heels and make-up, it makes her feel pretty."

Dad Tony, 50 - who took these photos of Poppy pole dancing with her mum - said: "They make a great team. There is nothing wrong with using the pole for fitness."
But Kidscape director Claude Knights said: "It is worrying because pole dancing is associated with sexual activities. Pole dancing has connotations far beyond what a seven-year-old understands. If she was to say, 'We're doing gymnastics' it would be different."
Siobhan Freegard, of Netmums, called Poppy's lessons "shocking." She added: "Pole dancing is akin to striptease. Girls love it when mum gets involved in an activity with them, so the daughter is going to be massively influenced."
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sick mum teaches daughter of 7 to pole dance | The Sun |News (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3014180/Sick-mum-teaches-daughter-of-7-to-pole-dance.html#ixzz0qtngVLx3)