PDA

View Full Version : help can`t get patch to box (5400)

rixton
26th November, 2008, 04:50 PM
good after noon, when i download 150p or 151p i get message "the archive is corrupt" is it this crap computer or what.:banghead:: regards rixton, ps useing winrar,

.: JaCkPoT :.
26th November, 2008, 09:25 PM
Try with firefox.

rixton
27th November, 2008, 12:23 PM
good morning all, thanks mr sadiq999 i will try firefox, the prob seems to be unziping the downloaded file i think? yesterday i downloaded the latest sw from tm site to usb pen and in to box with no problems,do i have to get a zipped 151p or would there be a place i can download 151p unzipped regards rixton.

benny/9
27th November, 2008, 12:35 PM
good morning all, thanks mr sadiq999 i will try firefox, the prob seems to be unziping the downloaded file i think? yesterday i downloaded the latest sw from tm site to usb pen and in to box with no problems,do i have to get a zipped 151p or would there be a place i can download 151p unzipped regards rixton.
if your having problems opening the zipped folder
try right click on the zipped folder and then on the small
panel that opens left click explore you should now see
both the zipped folder and the patch out of the folder
on the left of your desktop you will see a list of folders
with desktop at the top of the list left click and hold down on the patch and move you mouse pointer to desktop and release the left click, now
close the window and return to your desktop and you should see the patch out of the folder ready to load on your receiver

rixton
30th November, 2008, 01:53 PM
good afternoon all, first thanks for all the help geting the 151p in to 5400 some how it happened, scecond is softcam of 14.11.08 the latest or will i require a later one.regards rixton.

.: JaCkPoT :.
30th November, 2008, 04:24 PM
thats the latest one!!!! technomates are dying...