PDA

View Full Version : Empty parameters list in dddl 7.05

S-GERAT
15th June, 2010, 09:21 AM
Hi guys, I'm trying to acces to the parameters list of a s60 engine with the 7.05 dddl. I use a very old translator box with a serial-usb converter but I manage to connect without problems and all seems to be right. I can read the instrumentation list and the ecm info, but when I go to the parameters list it is empty. I have another notebook with the original dddl 6.2 and I manage to acces to the parameters list easily. What can be the problem?

Now I managed to connect with a cummins inline 5 usb interface, but have the same problem, I think that can be a lack of the program, because with the 6.45 version ( included in the 7.05 cd ) when I try to retrieve parameters info for ecm I get a error. I download the program from this site.

Best Regards

dieselequipos
15th June, 2010, 11:50 AM
dddl 7.005 dont use on old series 60 engines

use 6.X version for diagnosis.

S-GERAT
15th June, 2010, 12:57 PM
I know that the 7.xx and 6.xx are complementary, but I have the same problem ?n all of them. In 7.05 I connect but the parameters list is empty, in the 6.45 when I try to retrieve parameters from ecm I get that error : can't open C:\Archivos de programa\Detroit Diesel\Diagnostic\metafile\techtool.bmf

Techtool.bmf is present in that directory, I don't know why the program can't open it.

The 6.45 version are unregistrered and I try it with the trial mode because the crack don't work for me.

Thank for your help friend

dieselequipos
24th June, 2010, 11:35 PM
send to me a code for i registered

S-GERAT
2nd July, 2010, 12:16 PM
Sorry but I forget that post :banghead: Actually I'm working with the 6.4 version and for now don't neede the 7.xx version. To all forms I'm grateful with you.

Best regards