PDA

View Full Version : Alfa Immo box help with eprom identification

Badger-
15th June, 2010, 11:24 AM
After a little help with this immo box. No one that i can find has any info on this particular immo box. Its the blue unit that was used on code three 156 and 166 models made after 2002.
Problem is im stuck before i start as i dont recognise any of the chips on the pcb. The chip that i am assuming is the eprom is marked as
L9637D
st 9104
any one got any ideas or which programmer i need to read it :confused:

Badger-
15th June, 2010, 12:06 PM
Nope wait a minute im an idiot thats not an eprom.the dump should be in the MCU.
Its a 44 pin ST MCU 72334/lly
Its not on x-prog does anyone know if it can be read using another device option or if not what programer do i need to buy to be able to read it any input would be appreciated

crx1616
15th June, 2010, 12:14 PM
what alfa is it and which ecu does it have box numbers i might have dump for ecu that not need immo box maybe i can help

Badger-
15th June, 2010, 12:33 PM
Im not looking to turn the immobiliser off the reason im after some information on this box is as i do a lot of keys for alfas and it would be nice to have another option rather than going to the dealers and dropping my pants :reddy:

xerpa
1st November, 2021, 09:37 PM
Hello, did you get to read the mike of this immo? I'm looking for a way to read it.