PDA

View Full Version : Mobile theme

studentt
15th June, 2010, 01:48 PM
You want believe, but I really love Mobile Phone theme, as it's simple and text only. I'm here primarily for textual info and I really like when I'm not bothered with needless graphics.

Devilfish
16th June, 2010, 05:01 PM
If you are using the mobile theme on a PC you are missing out on many of the other features and basic functions of the forum. But if you're happy, who am I to say otherwise... :) ;)

.: JaCkPoT :.
16th June, 2010, 07:19 PM
I cant stand it hence why i no longer post when i am not on my PC. :(

Devilfish
17th June, 2010, 12:23 PM
It was just a temp measure. Plus I can disable the auto recognition of mobile devices and you can choose which style to use.

17th June, 2010, 04:18 PM
It was just a temp measure. Plus I can disable the auto recognition of mobile devices and you can choose which style to use.

Please do that as it will allow me to post again like i use to do :)

berley
17th June, 2010, 08:05 PM

Please do as I also hate it, if there were a choice then its not so bad but there isn't a choice.

When was this added anyway ? I've not logged in on my moby for a few day but it was fine then.

I've just noticed it today when I logged in on my phone.

Devilfish
20th June, 2010, 09:28 PM
Sorry it took so long to disable, been very busy this weekend.

You should be able to select any style with your mobile now.

berley
21st June, 2010, 07:29 AM
Thankyou, and just to confirm it's back to how it was and working perfect. I'm a happy bunny now :)

ezzda1
15th July, 2010, 09:24 AM
I accidentaly selected the mobile phone view on my pc.
now it wont go back to normal or any other.
I do what it says select a new theme and log out, but every time i log back in It loggs in with the mobile phone theme,
please can a mod or admin sort it for me, get it back onto default or something this mobile phone view is garbage on a pc.

smirnoff_rules
15th July, 2010, 10:00 AM
U need to delete your cookies in your brower

ezzda1
15th July, 2010, 12:12 PM
I have done, I have firefox set to delete all browsing history when closed, including cookies, offline website data, cash, active logins, basicaly everything.
it just wont revert back to the default view.
it's like it's not updating in my user control panel,

15th July, 2010, 02:54 PM
Admins will be able to do it for you through admin panel, just send one of them a pm

Devilfish
15th July, 2010, 10:16 PM
You're now set to use the default style.

I'll need to replace that style when I get some time, its crap.