PDA

View Full Version : open media flashing

flashinapan
15th June, 2010, 08:24 PM
hi i just flashed my my box with dreamup and dkv1.1 and i can only get free to view on the cable side and on the sat side i just get a flashing dk logo. on the cable side have scanned nearly every location including bruteforce and like i say just free channels and some of them are missing this i my first time flashing the box i bought secondhand it had allready been flashed with an image before and had all channels but lately they were disapearing and couldnt get them back. so am i doing something wrong followed the guide to dream up using null modem cable any i deas im in coventry if this helps thx colin

father ted
15th June, 2010, 08:27 PM
it could be your in a nagra 3 area m8 if so all channels will go as we cnat hack nagra 3

flashinapan
15th June, 2010, 08:55 PM
how do i find out if im in nagra 3 area thx colin

Bulld0g
15th June, 2010, 08:56 PM
Have a look here http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f10/areas-receiving-new-cards-93125/

flashinapan
16th June, 2010, 11:27 AM
i currently with virgin and they havent sent me a new card been with them for about 4/6 months so anythng else im missing thx colin

psats
16th June, 2010, 06:40 PM
did you add the magic files
as for sat side just reflash with another image

flashinapan
16th June, 2010, 09:59 PM
magic files ? im not sure what you mean enlighten plz thx colin

flashinapan
16th June, 2010, 10:48 PM
i found some files called real magic how do i get these onto box thx colin

psats
16th June, 2010, 11:12 PM
i found some files called real magic how do i get these onto box thx colin

its all here.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f34/guide-how-use-flashfxp-ftp-your-dreambox-1307/

flashinapan
17th June, 2010, 01:32 PM
im trying to coonect using flashxp and having no luck any suggestions im following all the instructions thx colin

flashinapan
17th June, 2010, 02:18 PM
ok sorry im a pain i know i managed to connect to flashxp moved the files across i see all channels but most are black screens any ideas thx colin

psats
17th June, 2010, 08:33 PM
ok sorry im a pain i know i managed to connect to flashxp moved the files across i see all channels but most are black screens any ideas thx colin

enable evocam from menu if you added roms you will need to set there attributes. ie right click useing fxp

flashinapan
18th June, 2010, 12:40 PM
hi me again well ive been througth all the posts done all the suggested and nothing still all the good channels locked. dont know where to go from here so thx for the help and any suggestions would be grateful but think this is just a bookend now lol thx colin

flashinapan
18th June, 2010, 02:58 PM
yes they are the latest files thx colin

psats
19th June, 2010, 09:39 AM
yes they are the latest files thx colin
try another image remember to add the files .

flashinapan
22nd June, 2010, 08:40 PM
try another image remember to add the files .
hi me again sorry was wondering if you could recomend a new image as ive tried andromeda and commando and it says there to big thx colin

Bulld0g
22nd June, 2010, 09:01 PM
Ok let me get this right. You've flashed Andromeda and Commando onto an openmedia box ? Someone correct me if i'm wrong but aren't these neutrino images for the Dbox2 ? Is it an openmedia box you have or have you posted in the wrong section by mistake.

The open media is a clone of the DM500c\s. You can use a dm500 image for the openmedia. Pli jade or Nabilosat are good images for the Openmedia box.

flashinapan
22nd June, 2010, 09:18 PM
ok yes i did try those two but wasnt aware they were no good for this box i am new to this. but thx for the tip will try one of the others you recommend thx colin

plasterer
22nd June, 2010, 10:15 PM
Yer Bully its just a 500 basicly ,with twin tuners
One Sat and one cable
D box images wont run on it ..........Paul