PDA

View Full Version : DBOX2 AU fix

C64
12th April, 2008, 07:36 PM
Remember guys, the Dbox2 is also fixed, the Dreambox ROM7 can be read by the Dbox2.

Just thought I'd mention it incase anyone thinks the fix is only for the Dreambox.

:)

charlieman
12th April, 2008, 11:51 PM
Thanks for that info was about to ask the question, waiting for download authorization.

mark littleboy
18th April, 2008, 08:30 PM
HI CAN U HELP ME NO CHANS CAN ANYONE RESET MY BOX I WILL SEND IT TO THEM AND PAY FOR FIX HAD IT UP TO MY T5TS TRYING TO GET WORKING :damnmate:

Salami
18th April, 2008, 08:48 PM
HI CAN U HELP ME NO CHANS CAN ANYONE RESET MY BOX I WILL SEND IT TO THEM AND PAY FOR FIX HAD IT UP TO MY T5TS TRYING TO GET WORKING :damnmate:

What is the make of your box M8?

I have had the same problem and with the help of nice people of this forum I managed to get it back on again.

mark littleboy
18th April, 2008, 08:51 PM
NOKIA DBOX 2 MATE THANKS FOR REPLYING

Salami
18th April, 2008, 09:41 PM
don't warry it will be fixed just fllow the instractions that you will find in this forum.
look for how to flash your dbox with IFA but make sure that the image you will use match the chip/s in your dbox otherways will not work if you flashed a wrong one. then FTP the fix to the keys folder in your box. the fix is mentioned by "witchy2k1" above in this thread and make sure you change the last line in AU to {02}, and also make sure you FTP the bouquet and Service to ( Var/tuxbox/config/zipit)

I hope this info may be of any help to you and remember there are members in this forum that have more experience about dbox than I do.