PDA

View Full Version : New Subfourm maybe

mondao
16th June, 2010, 05:13 AM
maybe
a section in Spanish here at (The Garage)
just a comment
cuando uso el ingles no me doy a entender
when use English maybe does not understand to me
sorry,
but it is a pleasure to be here with all:hmmmm:

Devilfish
16th June, 2010, 04:59 PM
English is the main language here, the admin and moderators are from the UK so they speak English. If you we have International section, we wouldn't be able to moderate them.

I can understand your frustration but I'm afraid we can't accommodate other languages.

Maybe Babelfish or Google Translate could help.

smith1120
23rd June, 2010, 11:15 AM
Does anyone know where I can find really hardcore technical information about smart cards?. I'm doing a report for the company I'm working for so it's kinda important.
===========
Smith
smart card (http://www.smart-card.com)

yorugualoco
15th August, 2010, 03:23 PM
English is the main language here, the admin and moderators are from the UK so they speak English. If you we have International section, we wouldn't be able to moderate them.

I can understand your frustration but I'm afraid we can't accommodate other languages.

Maybe Babelfish or Google Translate could help.

I understand that, but one of the biggest problems with translators is that, if you don't know some english, you can't correct them, they usually translate wrong, specially technical issues.

We only need some moderator able to read spanish and english language , isn't that hard to find

As UNESCO says more than 400 millon people speaks spanish, and that's a lot of knowledge

Regards