PDA

View Full Version : d box problems tried the new keys but no luck

rob6007
12th April, 2008, 08:02 PM
hi guys i have put the new keys in a d box i think one of the older boxes . i have put the latest keys in but the box still isnt showin them . is there something i am doing wrong.

in the edit keys section there are only 4 set of keys but on my new dream box there are more keys listed i am sure

any help would be great . i am new to this but managed to fix my dream box but this d box for some reason isnt working and i dont want it to get the better of me

fcuk
12th April, 2008, 08:19 PM
Im in the same situation as you, entered the latest key still unable to view previously viewed channels. Also tried re-scanning using brute force, im not getting any error on the screen just a blank screen, l have even updated the emu still no luck

rob6007
12th April, 2008, 08:30 PM
Im in the same situation as you, entered the latest key still unable to view previously viewed channels. Also tried re-scanning using brute force, im not getting any error on the screen just a blank screen, l have even updated the emu still no luck

i cant update the emu . but kaos said the keys should still work on it . i done my dream box and my brothers d-box with the keys but for some reason this one isnt working .

zaf786
12th April, 2008, 08:33 PM
i cant update the emu . but kaos said the keys should still work on it . i done my dream box and my brothers d-box with the keys but for some reason this one isnt working .
Hi you haven,t disabled au some people disabled au functions because box kept updating keys

rob6007
12th April, 2008, 08:39 PM
Hi you haven,t disabled au some people disabled au functions because box kept updating keys

how do i disable au fuction mate

zaf786
12th April, 2008, 08:53 PM
how do i disable au fuction mate
Hi you trying the new fix then you want au enabled go to var/keys and camd,cfg and edit this bit here only if you are using evocamd
# AU
# 00 is ignored (default)
# 01 enable AU
# 02 AU Auto
A: { 02 }
after any changes restart cam and reboot

fcuk
12th April, 2008, 09:45 PM
my setting is showing;
# AU
# 00 is ignored (default)
# 01 enable AU
# 02 AU Auto
A: { 02 }

is A: { 02 } showing as enable? or the above is correct, if not what statement do l change?

Devilfish
12th April, 2008, 10:05 PM
It should be set to { 02 } which means, update the keys if the current keys are wrong.
{ 01 } means update the keys all the time regardless if the current keys are correct or not. Total waste of cpu power and could screw the box up if the wrong keys are set out to ~~~~ you up.

conor-mr2
12th April, 2008, 10:29 PM
Cheers for that Kaos!

I was having a problem with the keylist.txt being resent down the lines today. was looking for this option earlier!! LOL

kaf
13th April, 2008, 12:36 AM
I've tried all of the posts i can read and still no channels. Anyone any ideas?

C64
13th April, 2008, 12:40 AM
@Kaf

Have you FTP'ed the file over to your /var/keys/ folder?
Are you using a compatible emu (Evocam or Mgcamd)?
Have you enabled Auto-Update?