PDA

View Full Version : KRYPTVIEW ONLY AND CHANNEL 6001 ONLY.

wooper
27th November, 2008, 06:08 PM
Hi

I know it's very busy here right now with different box problems all mixed in on 1 or 2 threads.

Could we PLEASE keep this Kyrptview keyroll only as Kryptview does not have a dedicated sub thread on the forum.

Channel 6001 seems to be the key input put keys wont stick.

Could we pool all our info/knowledge here.

ta

xpl0it3d
27th November, 2008, 06:48 PM
removed - incorrect message

xpl0it3d
27th November, 2008, 06:54 PM
When I input the first code and click exit without saving, it saves the first code. But then when you enter the second code they both revert... :S

bitchmonkey
27th November, 2008, 07:12 PM
i went to channel 6001 and there was 2 lines both showing c&w with 2 different codes for 00 & 01, i choose the first c&w and change the codes on both lines based on the keymaster and saved them, i then turned off the box and still only get free to air channels, i know i am new to this site but having a few tech issues, if anyone can help that would be great

xpl0it3d
27th November, 2008, 07:20 PM
All in the same boat. Seems to be a problem.

Is it not possible for some smart arse to edit the firmware and just replace the keys?

Fspiders
27th November, 2008, 07:27 PM
Re Kryptview.

The first set of key codes are the default keys.. These are the keys that are shipped with the unit as a starting point. The second set are the active keys.

At the moment it seems that Yes you can input new keys and yes you can save them.. Unfortunately once you leave the menu the unit re-scans the keys from the signal feed and overwrites your saved keys.

Not much point in having this option if you can't stop the unit overwriting your saved keys in my opinion. But it's still a fairly new unit and I reckon it will be added to the firmware after this.

Regards.

bugaloo41
27th November, 2008, 07:28 PM
bitchmonkey (thats some name mate) i dont think you are far away.

On the k`view as you say you will see both keys displayed. When you go to the 1st key the numbers 00 will be displayed to the left of the 16 digit code. Using the remote and mini keypad type in each digit individually followed by "save" (once you scroll down to save press ok).

For example, for key 00 type in 0 then save, then 0 then save again. Then go to the 16 digit code and change remember to save each digit individually. Do the same with key 1 and exit back to your Tv.

It is a little awkward granted but it will work.

xpl0it3d
27th November, 2008, 08:05 PM
I managed to change the keys but didnt seem to unlock TV. I will try rescan.

Fspiders
27th November, 2008, 08:21 PM
There is no point in re-scanning you already have your channels.

I've tried bugaloo41's suggestion and still no joy. To me it's not a save problem, the box is saving the info correctly and without the feed it reports that everytime.

Once you put the feed in the box re-scans and overwrites the keys no matter what or how you saved them.

I think a software switch is needed in the next firmware update that can turn auto updating off. Or do what Starview does and check the key result and if it's unscrambled don't change the key.

Regards.

lostboy87
27th November, 2008, 08:43 PM
I have an arnet a700c,only got it yesterday and now it doesnt work.I am on virgin media and dont have a clue what to do about anything!
Please can someone help.
Thanks!

KillerDog
27th November, 2008, 08:49 PM
I think everyone is in same boat. My kv just says "updating code", thats it, period. I aint got a clue what to do.

ian.macken
27th November, 2008, 08:52 PM
ok guys, just managed to get my kryptview back up and working for about 10 seconds, i reset the codes back to their originals by pressing the blue button on the remote while in the 6001 menu, then changed the second set of tw codes to those on keymaster saved each one. got all the channels but only for about 20secs, now its just displaying "waiting for code update"

xpl0it3d
27th November, 2008, 08:57 PM
Weird situation. Lets wait and see. Keep messing around

ian.macken
27th November, 2008, 09:26 PM
just tried it again a few time, same problem though, the codes change after 20 seconds or so and the screen just displays "waiting for code update" Does anyone know what the power search feature actually does, is this linked to the box trying to update codes? If not just looks like we will have to wait till new software is released.

xpl0it3d
27th November, 2008, 09:30 PM
just tried it again a few time, same problem though, the codes change after 20 seconds or so and the screen just displays "waiting for code update" Does anyone know what the power search feature actually does, is this linked to the box trying to update codes? If not just looks like we will have to wait till new software is released.

Looks like a wait and see.

Fspiders
27th November, 2008, 09:55 PM
Power search mode is where the box scans the tp's for channels that have moved or added . Nothing to do with Nagravision emulation.

As I have said previously there is no point in finding -- adding -- saving keys to the kryptview as the firmware does not allow manual keys to override the key scan.

This is the first time the kryptview has gone down so I expect the firmware coders will not have realised this flaw in the firmware.

If you notice while watching you fta channels the box will freeze a little every now and again.. That's down to the box trying to descramble the key code.

Regards.

agz
27th November, 2008, 10:08 PM
Hi, i am new to this but was just wondering if there was a new firmware to be realesed for the arnet..what cable would i need to connect the box to my pc? I've been told its USB to serial but will it have to be a male or female pin?

Much Appreciated. Thanks

bitchmonkey
27th November, 2008, 10:15 PM
i can confirm most of the threads here, i have changed keys and now the chanells are jumping but what can you do, i bought a usb to serial cable today and need to see what happens once the main flash is out.

please keep us informed if anyone finds a temp work around

i would ask that if i put the old keys back in would this still give me the free channels and stop the jumping

daza29
27th November, 2008, 10:43 PM
Hi all could someone tell me exactly how to enter the new keys....sorry new at this...........many thx

gassi_b
27th November, 2008, 11:34 PM
After inputting the keys, mind works for like about 5mins and then keys revert.

soljan11
27th November, 2008, 11:49 PM
For the Kryptview Arnet..
As for the latest keyroll would this also not work with any of the last two fixes ?
Please anyone post if any of the fixes worked.
My Krypt box still on April fix.. so now nothing works as of this pm.
So should I try the download fixes (sept or Oct) or should i wait for a newer fix.:smokin:

SSS
27th November, 2008, 11:51 PM
Good to be part of the community.I am a Euro-vox Max v 2008 user. Any :Dideas what I need to do?

Thanks in advance.

N

Fspiders
27th November, 2008, 11:56 PM
non of the previous updates au from this hit... This is a rom7 attack and it's the first time the kryptview has gone down. The previous April attack was a rom10/11 attack and didn't hit the kryptview.

Regards.

soljan11
28th November, 2008, 12:11 AM
Thanks Fspider..
So best to wait until a new fix comes up rather than waste time with the current downloads.
But welcome to any other ideas
:trytofly:

Fspiders
28th November, 2008, 12:14 AM
Yup... There will be a firmware update next week no doubt... The coders like to let things settle for a day or two making sure VM are happy with their attack.

Kryptview will probably update the Sept firmware as that seems to be the most stable.

Regards.

wooper
28th November, 2008, 10:38 AM
not sure if this is any help, am at work so cannot try this, found it on another forum, and dont now what he is getting at!!!

I take it theres no way of switching the AU off, temporarily ?

no budie but you could try going to bbc news but with a extra 0 in the channel number

thewizardofodds
28th November, 2008, 11:38 AM
so who excatly releases the firmware?

yozzer
28th November, 2008, 12:40 PM
hi there new to this any clue on how to stop the keys from rolling back once saved ?

thewizardofodds
28th November, 2008, 12:47 PM
we need to be able to edit the image but we cant!

satsmo
28th November, 2008, 12:48 PM
New update should be out soon enough.

thewizardofodds
28th November, 2008, 01:38 PM
New update should be out soon enough.

but would be good if people could edit the files themselves, more chance of fixes sooner

bugaloo41
28th November, 2008, 01:53 PM
Fix now released. Kudos to coders for a very quick release. I have not used it but other say it works fine. Use at your own risk though. Works fine just tested. Reset default key and box auto updates.

Kryptview_28112008.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/?izdnnkntjny)

thewizardofodds
28th November, 2008, 02:07 PM
Fix now released. Kudos to coders for a very quick release. I have not used it but other say it works fine. Use at your own risk though.

Kryptview_28112008.zip (http://www.mediafire.com/?izdnnkntjny)

cheers mate.
just off to test it will post back

wooper
28th November, 2008, 02:32 PM
will have a bash at this tonight. They sure move quick.

They are cool and the gang.

thewizardofodds
28th November, 2008, 02:34 PM
working 100% cheers mate

robin_hoods
28th November, 2008, 03:36 PM
Hi I have tried this but for me it does not work I dont know if its because I am on NTl?
I have entered the latest keys bit on most chans except Fta I am still getting the waiting for code update message and it wont go away.

delboy13
28th November, 2008, 03:38 PM
Hi I have tried this but for me it does not work I dont know if its because I am on NTl?
I have entered the latest keys bit on most chans except Fta i an still getting the waiting for code update message and it wont go away.

flash with new firmware few posts above by bugaloo41

robin_hoods
28th November, 2008, 03:47 PM
flash with new firmware few posts above by bugaloo41
I did do that I was posting back because for me it does not work

delboy13
28th November, 2008, 03:51 PM
I did do that I was posting back because for me it does not work

i normally leave it on slysports and wait for it to update don't change channels as this resets update and tries again

robin_hoods
28th November, 2008, 04:03 PM
Just came back on thx I must have not left in on sk sports long enough :aetsch:

dete
28th November, 2008, 04:53 PM
how long did you wait on slysports ?

thewizardofodds
28th November, 2008, 05:18 PM
I have entered the latest keys bit on most chans except Fta I am still getting the waiting for code update message and it wont go away.

what have you tried mate? updating codes or flashing?
Update codes wont work mate, it resets its self.
Flash it with the file in the op, delete all channels and do factory reset then scan and stick on sky 1 or similar will update in 30 seconds

junger
29th November, 2008, 09:59 AM
Hi
Is this update still working?

herbman16
29th November, 2008, 11:19 PM
PLIZ HELP!!!! THIS KRYPTVIEW FILE CANT OPEN ON MY PC EVEN IN WINRAR. PLIZ HELP

thewizardofodds
29th November, 2008, 11:22 PM
PLIZ HELP!!!! THIS KRYPTVIEW FILE CANT OPEN ON MY PC EVEN IN WINRAR. PLIZ HELP

whats the problem

jet.taylor
30th November, 2008, 08:47 AM
I have an arnet a700c,only got it yesterday and now it doesnt work.I am on virgin media and dont have a clue what to do about anything!
Please can someone help.
Thanks!perlonally i have never had any luck entering keys but have always had success when re flashing the boxes i have owned by using the disc and leads provided load the disc on your pc and follow the insructions once u hsve done that download the fix and save it dont try and open it if u get stuck keep refering to ur insructions its trial and error when u have done it help loads of others dont just take give something back

jet.taylor
30th November, 2008, 08:49 AM
PLIZ HELP!!!! THIS KRYPTVIEW FILE CANT OPEN ON MY PC EVEN IN WINRAR. PLIZ HELPdont open it save it then follow ur instructions the software is on your disc that will open it

robin_hoods
1st December, 2008, 02:38 PM
Ok here are some instructions to help others
Please note I used the Kryptview_29112008_1_8_5 image
I did not have to put in any keys manually see below
1 make sure before you flash that you have deleted the existing chans
2 make sure you have put your box back to factory default.
At this point remove the power or pull the plug out do not put the box on stand by and make sure it is displaying 0000 before you power off.
Now attach the null cable from your PC to the box open the download tool and select download you then have to open and select the image you want to flash and select open again.
Now click on start and plug the box in you do have to be quick doing this or you may get a download is not requested message.
you should see the download tool sending the file to the box wait till you have confirmation that it has succeeded then close the tool wait a few seconds and the main menu for the box should now be displayed on your TV.
Before you do a scan go to System Settings Other settings and turn off the power search mode then go to Installation and select auto search you then select the network scan and press the green button.
It should now find your network press OK then it will start finding all the stations wait till done select exit.
Next select FTA chan then input 6001 this puts you in the code page you do not need to enter any codes just do the following instructions.
Select each line of code in turn press the blue button then go to the next line and do the same.
This will now display the default codes Do Not Save exit back to FTA chan then from categories select Sport and then SK Sports 2 press OK.
You may now either get the chan or you will see a waiting for code update message.
Wait do not select a different Chan it should come on after a short time
There you go you have now updated your box and got your chans back on.:cheer:

johhnywishbone
3rd December, 2008, 02:16 AM
i think you need to put go to menu language then 1968 twice and you get on the key page

stroner
10th December, 2008, 08:42 AM
i think you need to put go to menu language then 1968 twice and you get on the key page

i think your on the wrong box mate:eek:

jay432
22nd June, 2009, 07:29 PM
can any help me get a cryptview up and running i dont have the software disc any1 thanks

wilf
22nd June, 2009, 07:31 PM
can any help me get a cryptview up and running i dont have the software disc any1 thanks

there is no software disc m8 its all in the download section but i see your new so need to wait half hour until you can access it take a look round whilst you wait. enjoy the forum

amit chauhan
23rd April, 2010, 06:13 PM
can anyone tell me where i can get a code from or send a code to me at chauhan_amit@hotmail.co.uk

cactikid
23rd April, 2010, 09:23 PM
possibly on nagra3 if box does not update,codes then are useless.

sokolceltic
25th April, 2010, 12:10 PM
that nagra3 stuff is a pain in the bottom, Sky played first two parts of Pacific in old coding so everyone had a chance to have a look and then changed coding system...so we have to struggle :( this is not fair :P

wilf
25th April, 2010, 12:28 PM
sky are showing the rest of pacific :D sky dont use n3 so its not sky you are receiving free tv from its virgin media