PDA

View Full Version : Picture breakup SSP1

toto67
12th April, 2008, 10:17 PM
Had been meaning to ask if anyone ever had this problem on their clone dreamboxs? Every other channel is fine but seems as though ssp1 seems to freeze/glitch alot when watching it...Its a m8's box and I have tried different images,settings etc and hes also tried a signal booster but nothing seems to make a difference..Its the same when I try it at mines,so its defo something with the box..anyone ?

Devilfish
13th April, 2008, 07:38 AM
I used to get this on my SS1 about a year ago. Then one day it just got better through no intervention from myself.

At the time, I tried all the stuff, boosters, attenuators, etc. but nothing worked. Just gave up and lived with it. Always seemed to get worse just before a footy match lol.

Maybe get another box and see if it helps. The clones now a days have better tuners. Then just flog the dodgy one on ebay. ;)

Curious123
14th April, 2008, 11:11 PM
Just wondering if you are using mgcamd 1.29a?

matt2324
15th April, 2008, 05:24 AM
Try the new Iolite firmware, did the trick for my intermittent channel problems.

toto67
15th April, 2008, 08:50 AM
Just wondering if you are using mgcamd 1.29a?
Nah m8,evocamd

Curious123
15th April, 2008, 02:23 PM
I have always used Evocamd 2.13 to clear the channels and it has always worked. After the AU fix I could not get Evocamd 2.13 to clear the channels at all so installed Mgcamd 1.29 and this worked fine for most channels except the sports channels. You could try deleting rom11 and rom 10 to see if that makes any difference but make sure you have backup of the file. I tried everything but in the end gave up and used another members image and its been fine eversince with Evicamd 2.13

toto67
15th April, 2008, 04:09 PM
Thanks m8,but I just got the box back off him last night and its been working fine since I plugged the ~~~~er in..But if me memory serves me correctly,it starts playing up before a footy game..ts mental how it works fine throug the day,the when the footy is on that day,plays the madam!
Insomniac,I must sleeep:thumpdown:

BigBalloon
15th April, 2008, 10:52 PM
this may sound abit obvious, but mine was a bit the same .... i tightened the cable connection both on the box, cable to the box and from outside source.This seemed to cure the problem

toto67
16th April, 2008, 01:21 PM
Nah m8,isnt that as I always tell people to check that first and cant be doing the opposite of what I say lol...No doubt I will find out tonight if its working ok during the OF game,unless it gets hit and hes not able to watch it Buhaaaaaaaa...Now that would be funny lol