PDA

View Full Version : caterpillar D7H problem

superman1979
17th June, 2010, 10:45 AM
γεια σας εχω ενα προβλημα με ενα κάμπια D7H
το προβλημα του ειναι οτι δεν μπορει να σπρωξει μαλλον εχει προβλημα στους δισκους
υπαρχει καποιο τεχνικο εγχειριδιο για επισκευη;

savvasiliadis
17th June, 2010, 02:23 PM
πες μας οτι εισαι κ απο το κιλκις φιλε?

dafdiagnos
17th June, 2010, 02:46 PM
:questionmark::questionmark::questionmark::questio nmark::hmmmm2:

PremierD
17th June, 2010, 03:04 PM
γεια σας εχω ενα προβλημα με ενα κάμπια D7H
το προβλημα του ειναι οτι δεν μπορει να σπρωξει μαλλον εχει προβλημα στους δισκους
υπαρχει καποιο τεχνικο εγχειριδιο για επισκευη;

Mate ..please post you request in English ... more chance of getting help ....................

superman1979
23rd June, 2010, 07:20 AM
Hi I have a problem with a caterpillar D7H
His problem is that it can push you probably have a problem disks
There is a technical manual for repair?

hercamp
9th July, 2010, 05:55 PM
yeah .its possible ...ifu have sis

first ...need to connect special tool ..one connection per drive..(6 manometers).and with it u can see the discs group damage.. meassure the converter torq pressure and stole reaction.
need to know if the rpm decreasing under 1500+-
and T? that can get.

MITROSCAT
18th September, 2010, 09:44 PM
FIRST OF ALL MEASURE THE PRESSURE OF THE TORQUE CONVERTER IN CASE YOU ARE LOOSING PRESSURE.IF YOU ARE OK START TO MEASURE THE PRESSURE OF THE TRANSMISSION.

hercamp
24th September, 2010, 03:31 AM
well almost 3 months ago ...or he solved the problem and never tell us if suggestions works...or just comes to make lost our time.

superman1979
24th September, 2010, 07:06 AM
Good morning Thanks for your help and I regret that I did not answer the problem was oil filters oil filter 1 was dissolved and had blocked some of the benefits to control the oil pressure was the main to help if you do not control will not is the problem thanks to the help