PDA

View Full Version : SUPERR TACHO 2009

alimmo
18th June, 2010, 01:20 AM
Although I have read a lot of negative responses about the Super Tacho 2009 clone Please can someone confirm if this unit works on the following as its not mentioned specifically.
1 Does it KM+Flash all E & C class clusters unlike the tacho universal 2008 which only does a few software versions.
2. Is it able to do the new 06/2006- vw sharan via obd.
3. Does it work on mercedes Vito 2005- key module
Many thanks in advance.:heeeelllllooooo:

z786
18th June, 2010, 02:45 AM
if youve read the negative responses
why wud u still pursue such a rubbish item?

alimmo
18th June, 2010, 12:59 PM
Perhaps you missed the point although people mention its S**t but i need to know if it supports the cars i have mentioned as i can do most others with what ive got hope that clears any sensible advice would be most welcome Thanks in advance.

18th June, 2010, 02:18 PM
is it possible to do new 06/2006- vw sharan via obd with techo univesal:heeeelllllooooo:.

z786
18th June, 2010, 02:29 PM
This is what a reseller said:

Software is very old, it's not a 2009 version as the manufacturer told us, but a Dashcoder 2007 or early 2008 version.
Initially, many of the cables don't worked, even some basic eprom clip cables, now it should be fixed, at least on some.

The handheld also suffered some inexplicable lock-ups in the booting sequence, and the can communication, build-in, didn't worked at first. I don't know now.

The manufacturer of this unit lie a lot.......and is a bad guy to send complaints, he doesn't want to know about the problems of the machine.

Customers are desperate to buy it, but as soon they get it they want to return..............

how much more shit does it hav 2 get for people 2 understand it doesnt even switch on let alone manipulate a dashboard

alimmo
18th June, 2010, 07:22 PM
I think you need to chill out a bit, my question is a simple one so no need to get your knickers in a twist! I am requesting for sensible advice not a senseless blurrrrrrrr,
Quote "doesnt even switch on let alone manipulate a dashboard"

Now that is talking Sh*t, it would have made sense if you could have backed this up with some sort of explanation ie did you buy one yourself speaking from experience etc.
I am aware as mentioned it doesnt work well but wanted to know if it did any of the cars i was interested in and to say it doesnt even come on a bit difficult to understand !:listen:

z786
18th June, 2010, 10:38 PM
first of all i think you shud keep your knickers from twisting.

which part was sensless blur? the part that a well distinguished member of ours said? " inexplicable lock-ups in the booting sequence"

you mite aswell go back 2 sleep where you will find the tool of your dreams, cuz u arnt findin it in reality

theres a very famous sayin for people like you

"Money talks and Bullshit walks"

hav fun

alimmo
18th June, 2010, 10:57 PM
Yep and theres also a saying for people like you, "too many chappaties with Daal = your comments if you know what i mean, anyway keep your useless advice to yourself as you are stinking up the the WWW. now go and get some work done or have you no repeat business to keep you busy enough ? I wonder why ?.

z786
18th June, 2010, 11:08 PM
no i dont know what you mean, 2 much bullsh*t commin from your side.

and i dont think any of my advice is useless, obviosly if you wer mentally retarded then maybe i can understand.

its 11 in the night, i made my money along time ago, mayb your still working, delivering pizzas isit?

im sitting here helping people that can understand plain english

im not gna reply 2 ur childish remarks anymore, have better things 2 do

and if you still hav a problem, and are near birmingham
drop me a line and i'l see if i can solve it for you

alimmo
18th June, 2010, 11:31 PM
I think people looking at this post are likely able to judge for themselves how helpful you have been, or perhaps your just having a bad day or two ? anyway bro (please dont say your not my bro) dont take things to heart and no i dont hate you enough to drive all the way to Birmingham. so lets just leave it as that, Take care.

z786
18th June, 2010, 11:40 PM
I did help, i advised you not waste your money, even 2 the extent of searchin thru the forum and finding a quote from some1 who asked the seller of the item

i always have a good day, whether business is busy or slow, 2 much of a clean heart even if say so myself

i dont take things 2 heart, i dont hav time for grudges but any1 reading this post can tell how rude and disrespectful you hav been, if you dont like wat is bein said there are different ways 2 say it

and like you said, lets jus leav it at that.TC