PDA

View Full Version : renault laguna dec 1997 1.6 8v immo

rsmtechnicians
19th June, 2010, 09:51 AM
hello all
i have issue with a crapy renault laguna dec 1997 1.6 8v what equpiment will i need pull the 8 digit pincode from the immo my mvp is asking for the pin code and the dealer will not give me it .

is the immo stored in the fuse box (BSI) unit or in the ecu ?
can the pin be obtaind via the obdII port with a gaililao cable? or other tool

what's the name of the chip that stores the immo 8digit pin code, i would rather get the pin code and program with my key programmer than by pass it and mess about buying more kit, as all my profits seem to go on more kit!
can any one show me a picture on how to connetct to the chip with the immo information and dump the data to a .bin file. i hear its a 8 leg pin on the megan 1.6 ecu but i am confused if it is in the ecu or bsi they is no clear pic and docs on to on how to do this :heeeelllllooooo:

i have pulled pin code's with a tms 370 chip and programmer before on a astra, i have and managed to get the pin code but the chip's legs were in a poor state to re attach back to the board and when i tryied to dump the image to my computer it lost the data all the hex just displayed FFFFF what happend there can any explain this?
how do you get the all the chip legs solderd off in one go is they a tool to attach with out damaging it is they tools so this can be done while the chips are fixed to the board

vin number is VF1BA0F0G16944896
thanks

MotorMolestor
19th June, 2010, 05:13 PM
Siemens read HC11E9 or Fenix read TMS 374 then post the dump.

GolfmkI
19th June, 2010, 05:36 PM
If I am not wrong, there is an specific thread called:

RENAULT VIN TO PIN, perhaps here anyone have access to Renault.net and you could get the pin

MotorMolestor
19th June, 2010, 08:04 PM
Yes but thats full of requests that have gone unanswered. I have a friend who posted in there and one of the mods was in pm asking for $35 to give the pin. More than main dealers. And they are the ones saying this place is for sharing eh. Filling boots more like.

smirnoff_rules
19th June, 2010, 08:07 PM
Yes but thats full of requests that have gone unanswered. I have a friend who posted in there and one of the mods was in pm asking for $35 to give the pin. More than main dealers. And they are the ones saying this place is for sharing eh. Filling boots more like.

pm me his name now . if u dont l will take it was a lie

sorry thought u meant someone here lol

MotorMolestor
20th June, 2010, 06:54 PM
sorry thought u meant someone here lol

Apparently yes one of the mods is selling in pm.

djamelEZS
2nd August, 2010, 10:29 PM
for this model you have laguna 97 16v ecu is sirus32 flash 29f200bb and uch is litlke one with 93c46 if you need i send to you files for ecu uch and 32 code for tranponder

trevormaharaj
2nd August, 2010, 10:58 PM
use immokiller to help u remove the immo from ecu there is a image file to help u locate the the chip

trevormaharaj
2nd August, 2010, 11:00 PM
i think this vehicle uses fenix 5