PDA

View Full Version : what is the best image to use uk dreambox 500c

jake1970
13th April, 2008, 08:29 AM
what is the best image to use in the uk for vm and dreambox 500c is it the digitalworldz image?

Devilfish
13th April, 2008, 08:48 AM
I would say so yes. The DW v2.0 image.

teleboss
13th April, 2008, 01:25 PM
The DW image is the best as it allows you to change keys easily from the command prompt, do a search for "bigmaq" it wll let you know when keys are changed and will give u latest keys, Happy hunting

smirnoff_rules
13th April, 2008, 01:29 PM
The DW image is the best as it allows you to change keys easily from the command prompt, do a search for "bigmaq" it wll let you know when keys are changed and will give u latest keys, Happy hunting

theres no need to do this is there ? now theres a au/key fix

teleboss
13th April, 2008, 01:30 PM
Ah cool, so it rolls again ??

C64
13th April, 2008, 01:37 PM
Ah cool, so it rolls again ??

Only if you fix it mate, download and apply the fix :)

bumfluff
13th April, 2008, 07:39 PM
Does a particular image suit a particular provider/region?

Ciaran500
13th April, 2008, 07:56 PM
Use the DigitalWorldz 2.0 with the AU update from here. Works perfectly in Dublin, even has the right transponder codes so you don't have to wait through a brute force.

C64
13th April, 2008, 07:59 PM

Not really mate, they all tend to have the same features these days.

The DW images are excellent but I hate all that DW branding thats all over them, imagine you had visitors and everytime you changed channel on your TV it was advertising a hacking website!

lol

Damo1231
13th April, 2008, 08:06 PM

i noticed that the dublin codes changed 5 hrs ago and BIGMAQ hasn't published the new codes, I had to get them on another forum. is bigmaq generally quick at posting new codes?

JT86
13th April, 2008, 08:12 PM
He was quick at posting them but he doesn't really need to post them anymore as there is an AU (auto-update) fix been released. By using this, the keys update themselves therefore there isn't a need for him to post the latest keys

AU fix -> http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1273

psygnosis
13th April, 2008, 08:14 PM
I think DW2 is the best it is a pity about branding though

mojodrone
13th April, 2008, 08:27 PM
I am a fan of Gemini but DW also grat image.
Really down to personal taste.

what is the best image to use in the uk for vm and dreambox 500c is it the digitalworldz image?