PDA

View Full Version : I should have had more faith in this website and Devilfish!

KhuramKhan13
28th November, 2008, 10:58 AM
Hi :stoned:

I come across this website a few months ago, actually it was when SatDownloads had pretty much gone down and they were not hosting and files. I had just bought a few boxes and they needed flashing. After browsing a few different forums I came across this website. And as pretty much everyone here I posted a few comments on some forums and :dancing: I could download the files I needed. So I bookmarked this website and said to myself this is a website which is :party:

Anyway, yesterday as everyone knows the boxes all went down. I was at work and my phone was ringing off the hook! By the time I got home, I jumped on this website and had a little gander to see if there was anyway to get the cha**els back on! I browsed a few pages and no such look I even went to >>>> http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f10/new-keys-here-12850/ <<<<

glanced at it and moved off ! Needless to say I was starting to get annoyed! And even more so coz this website which I rated so well didnt have the c*des. And even more so when my cousing a teenager who doesnt even know how to wipe his own a$$ rang me up asking how to get to the secret menu on the PVR, he had actually managed to find the c*des! Anyway I got the c*des of him and yeah worked a treat everythings working as it should!

But still I'm not happy, I'm a C# developer by trade and as any developer knows out there the majority of our time goes into problem solving. And I felt I had cheated. So again I jump on the forums and try to find out where me cousin had got the codes from, I didnt have to look far , I jumped back on to the link >>>> http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f10/new-keys-here-12850/ <<<< and this time I read the post properly instead of glancing at it. Downloaded the file, unrar'd it and kicked of the exe.

And there you go the c*des on the exe matched the ones I entered into Nagravision.

I suppose you could say I had a hard day at work and my head was fried by the time I got home, but still if I had had more faith in this website I would have read the link properly in the first place and it would have been me getting the codes for me friends and family! Anyway my faith in this website and Devilfish is restored, I suppose I can only apologize ;-) :o

Anyway, just thought I'd share my day with you all.

Now everything is working (fingers crossed) can someone explain to me how does it work?
1. How do these c*des work & how does the exe work? Coz i was quite impressed if you refresh it refreshes the codes!
2. Is this exe the KeyMaster which I've seen mentioned over the website.
3. How does them c*des know what should go into nagravision?
4. How does nagravision work?

Technical answers please...

:cobblers: