PDA

View Full Version : premmier Hd on dreambox 7000

mtr
13th April, 2008, 01:34 PM
Hi

Is is possible to get premmier Hd 19.2E with dreambox 7000 ?, if yes please any help how?. I am using gemini 4.3 and gcam.

thanks
br
mtr

C64
13th April, 2008, 01:44 PM
Afraid not mate, you would need a High Def receiver, the 7000 is standard digital mate.

mtr
13th April, 2008, 01:52 PM
Thanks for your quick reply. I also have pase DS810XE hd reciever, can that be used to get Permmier HD and what sort of cam would I need?.

Thanks one agian
mtr

C64
13th April, 2008, 01:56 PM
I don't know what that reciever is, can u send any links?

BTW, you can tune your Dreambox into a HDTV channel and then stream the results to your PC, this will let you 'see' the HD channels, it'll be pretty unwatchable but atleast you'll be able to watch your favourite programs as part of a slideshow ;)

mtr
13th April, 2008, 02:05 PM
Thanksn here is link for pace box http://www.leconcepts.com/products/freeview/pace-ds810xe-hd-freeview.html

Very intresting what you said about streaming to pc. at the moment I can not scan permmer HD with dreambox 7000, it does not find any channel with the frequency give on lyngsat 11914 H 27500 9/10. dreambox don't have fec 9/10 .

br
mtr

magic_moments
28th October, 2009, 02:21 AM
FAO Witchy,
How can you tell which are HD channels in the lists created after a scan on astra 28 E ?? I can only see the BBC & ITV regions, NOT BBC-HD as a channel in list.

Can anyone help on how to play my PVR 'Movies' (recordings) on laptop thro the dreamboxs browser / web x / VLC or WMP. I can now get the TV channel in mozilla browser (web x) and using ip and port in VLC so that seems fine. Just cant seem to be able to play db recordings back to lappy and i'm sure it worked before!

DB 7000s, Pli-Jade v3, firefox mozilla, VLC 1.02, VMP 9 with AVS codecs.

Thanks

.: JaCkPoT :.
28th October, 2009, 01:04 PM
That receiver is a freeview one which you linked us to So that will not allow you to watch any satellite tv. If you want to be able to have the premier hd now sky germany hd channels on your box, you will have to use a channel list from a dreambox hd receiver and convert it before flashing on to your box using dreamboxedit.

magic_moments
30th October, 2009, 12:39 AM
Jackpot ?? Are you saying then that ONLY HD boxes will receive the HD signal from transponders and therefore show them as HD in channel lists ? One simply cannot receive HD to a non HD decoder and stream it to PC/Laptop and consider it to be HD ?

* can anyone help with this pls.... My recordings on DB 7000s pvr - how can I watch them on laptop?

Thanks.

.: JaCkPoT :.
30th October, 2009, 05:22 AM
Most hd channels have a symbol rate of 30000/29500 and sd boxes dont have these symbol rates put in as default So it wont scan them in But if you already have it on your channel list all your box looks for is signal and whether it can be viewed on that receiver.