PDA

View Full Version : DDDL 6.4 & Inline 5 usb

S-GERAT
21st June, 2010, 11:50 AM
I'm trying to connect to a s60 ecm with dddl 6.4 and a cummins inline 5 usb adapter. I install the rp1210 driver and dddl connect to ecm but only for a few seconds. I think the problem come for the program. Anyone use dddl 6.4 with inline 5 usb without problems? Is it a compatibility problem ?

Best regards

topitopi
23rd June, 2010, 03:27 AM
I'm trying to connect to a s60 ecm with dddl 6.4 and a cummins inline 5 usb adapter. I install the rp1210 driver and dddl connect to ecm but only for a few seconds. I think the problem come for the program. Anyone use dddl 6.4 with inline 5 usb without problems? Is it a compatibility problem ?

Best regards

I HAVE USED IT WITHOUT A PROBLEM JUST INSTALL THE NOREGON DRIVER
:proud:

S-GERAT
23rd June, 2010, 12:51 PM
Go to try it and later I comment here the results..

Thank you very much friend :top:

Edit : I try the noregon drivers that I have, but it seems to be only for noregon DLA, and I'm unable to find a generic noregon driver for rp1210. Can you show me a link to download that drivers ? Or upload the drivers you have ?

Thanks again

topitopi
23rd June, 2010, 11:45 PM
Go to try it and later I comment here the results..

Thank you very much friend :top:

Edit : I try the noregon drivers that I have, but it seems to be only for noregon DLA, and I'm unable to find a generic noregon driver for rp1210. Can you show me a link to download that drivers ? Or upload the drivers you have ?

Thanks again
i don?t know how to upload but if you tell me your mail i can send you the driver i?ve used :turtle: ....slow but secure

S-GERAT
24th June, 2010, 08:48 AM
i don?t know how to upload but if you tell me your mail i can send you the driver i?ve used :turtle: ....slow but secure

You have a mp, thx friend :)

jumbointl
1st July, 2010, 03:00 AM
Please send to my mail: ( no addys to be posted ) tks a lot.:idea:

dimitar22
2nd July, 2010, 12:32 PM

Can you send them to my e-mail too ( no addys to be posted )

Dieselhawk
25th August, 2010, 01:26 PM
Can any of you guys post the link mentioned above? I am having the same problem trying to use Inline 5 USB with DDDL. Otherwise email me ( no addys to be posted )
Cheers

dimitar22
25th August, 2010, 03:08 PM
You can find the drivers at neregon site.

S-GERAT
25th August, 2010, 03:22 PM
You can find the drivers at neregon site.

But that drivers work ? you try it ?I download a LOT of drivers for rp1210 (included a lot of noregon) and can't do it work.

Thanks

benjamin8989
27th August, 2010, 10:17 PM
I have the same problem that passes q I can not tap into my interface ic4 to detroit's program 6,4...With navistar's program if you give me data and I diagnose ... will they be able to help me?...Regards to all..

RichardMX
9th October, 2010, 08:29 AM
Someone please share this driver, already look at the noregon site and none of the drivers up there works for this issue

( no addys to be posted )

Thanks!

RSwire
9th October, 2010, 04:14 PM
Here are some Noregon drivers see if they help.

servando
10th October, 2010, 02:17 AM
only instal driver for inline 5 ......work fine...whit dddl 6.4

RichardMX
10th October, 2010, 07:26 PM
Sorry, i forgot to say that my interface is the inline 4. Im getting the same problem, it show initializing then disconnects.
In other post some guys talk about installing the noregon drivers and choose navistar(com1) but don't know from what drivers version.
Thanks for help!
:wavey:

RSwire
11th October, 2010, 01:33 AM
Here are the new Inline 4/5 drivers. Enjoy.
Unzip and extract the executable file using zip/unzip software.
Click on the Windows Start menu and click Run.
Click on the Browse button and locate the file you have downloaded.
Click the OK button to install the latest INLINE 5 Driver, reflash utility, and firmware on your PC.
Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation.
Connect +8 V to +50 V power to your INLINE adapter through the DB25 cable you have.
Use your DB9F to DB9M serial cable or USB cable to connect the INLINE 5 adapter to the proper PC communication port.
Follow the Driver Installation and other instructions located on the On-line Manuals (http://inline.cummins.com/onlinemanuals/index.html) page.
I got the inst from cummins.

blacsabot
1st March, 2011, 08:03 PM
only instal driver for inline 5 ......work fine...whit dddl 6.4

What version driver of Inline 5 ?

Roy Suryadwiananda
20th July, 2012, 07:33 AM
Friend, if you have Cummins Firmware_5.6.4.3 for Inline Adapter 5, please to be share here and thank you.

ishell
20th July, 2012, 08:48 AM
Friend, if you have Cummins Firmware_5.6.4.3 for Inline Adapter 5, please to be share here and thank you.

Here firmware and flash tool