PDA

View Full Version : Satmate UK crashing

fergiethecan
21st June, 2010, 10:07 PM
I have been trying to download epg all night through satmate uk. It does it once and then no epg, try again and i get the crash log message! What have I done wrong? I have a DM 800 original with nabilosat black hole on it (latest version I think). Try to download sky uk epg but it just goes to the hip hop channel and does nothing. Any help for this would be greatly appreciated. I have a 250 gig hd installed, never had this problem before!!!!!!!:giveup:

Curious123
21st June, 2010, 11:18 PM
Everyone is having the same problem. Apparently the person who manages the EPG server is on holiday but they hoping he will be able to fix the problem on his return.

hatchet
21st June, 2010, 11:44 PM
Surely theres another server hosting the file?

damiensk
22nd June, 2010, 12:47 AM
loads having the same problem,
server problem possibly!!!
forget about hip hop, always does nothing,
as for another server, cant believe there is only one!!!!!!!

bubbles69
22nd June, 2010, 01:06 AM
Rytec sky uk is working ok

father ted
22nd June, 2010, 01:21 AM
Rytec sky uk is working ok

yep was gonna say the same but bubbles beat me to it :roflmao: my VU+DUO just loves Rytec epg

zinediner
22nd June, 2010, 11:38 AM
Can some one be kind enough to point me to the correct direction on how to configure Nabilosat Blackhole v12 image to use Rytec EPG please

Some simple instructions please. I have noticed on there website that i need to download some files but has no instructions on where i need to copy them etc

Thank you in advance

kamel22
22nd June, 2010, 07:35 PM
i have same problem with satmate uk epg, unable to down load since yesterday.thanks curious for sharing the reason why,i thought a problem on my box.
btw bubbles or father ted can you help me please on how to configure rytec epg. thanks in advance.

father ted
22nd June, 2010, 07:43 PM
i have same problem with satmate uk epg, unable to down load since yesterday.thanks curious for sharing the reason why,i thought a problem on my box.
btw bubbles or father ted can you help me please on how to configure rytec epg. thanks in advance.

depneds what image you have on m8?

fergiethecan
22nd June, 2010, 08:18 PM
It's back up and running, just downloaded now!!!!!!!!

kamel22
22nd June, 2010, 09:22 PM
depneds what image you have on m8?

nabilo blackhole

Curious123
22nd June, 2010, 10:04 PM

On your remote press Blue > Blue > Black Hole EPG > Yellow to add provider url for rytec is http://www.xmltvepg.be/uk/epg.dat.gz

Working fine for me.

father ted
22nd June, 2010, 10:20 PM
On your remote press Blue > Blue > Black Hole EPG > Yellow to add provider url for rytec is http://www.xmltvepg.be/uk/epg.dat.gz

Have to say I am still working on trying to get mine to work.

curious it works for me on my 800 as well as my vu+duo mate

Curious123
22nd June, 2010, 10:29 PM
curious it works for me on my 800 as well as my vu+duo mate

I made a mistake with my url but working fine now on my dm800.

the rock
23rd June, 2010, 12:29 PM
hip hop works fine for me

Curious123
23rd June, 2010, 01:36 PM
hip hop works fine for me

With this there is no need to turn to the hip hop channel to update your EPG.