PDA

View Full Version : dream500t

ohno
21st June, 2010, 10:41 PM
i know this might sound abit stupid but im looking for a dreambox 500t to buy in ireland . i know in a few weeks there will be thousands that cant be given away but i need this yesterday. anyone got any ideas?

glic83
21st June, 2010, 10:49 PM
can i ask what good 1 is at the moment seeing as sports and movies are already gone so a couple of weeks in being very optimistic seeing as the had them off within a week of each other

ohno
21st June, 2010, 10:59 PM
its not for hacking upc and i know if i waited a week or 2 and all that but like i said i need it yesterday.

pudzy
22nd June, 2010, 07:31 AM
can i ask what good 1 is at the moment seeing as sports and movies are already gone so a couple of weeks in being very optimistic seeing as the had them off within a week of each other

well, i would say if you had one for sale and told peeps on here , it would be bought within minutes...:giveup:

glic83
22nd June, 2010, 03:32 PM
well only have my own 1 which im holding onto for the time being,asked around and most people are the same

ohno
22nd June, 2010, 09:18 PM
well, i would say if you had one for sale and told peeps on here , it would be bought within minutes...:giveup:
how do you work that one out in a few days possibly a couple of weeks you wont be able to get a tenner for one. but on the other hand if your right ive got a few 500c"s i wouldnt mind getting rid of surely better proposition than 500t.
well at least now i know db 500c doesnt and wont sell in minutes and i guess 500t wouldnt either.

boomer39
22nd June, 2010, 11:05 PM
how do you work that one out in a few days possibly a couple of weeks you wont be able to get a tenner for one. but on the other hand if your right ive got a few 500c"s i wouldnt mind getting rid of surely better proposition than 500t.

s wouldnt mind unloading.
give up now............baffled..........

ohno
23rd June, 2010, 12:04 AM
give up now............baffled..........
they use diferent algorythm in diferent areas were the 500t is concerned so the box will be useless for what it was designed for, on the other hand 500c areas use same algo {all over ire anyhow} starview 6 doesnt work in some areas why do you think that is?:p

pudzy
23rd June, 2010, 05:43 PM
they use diferent algorythm in diferent areas were the 500t is concerned so the box will be useless for what it was designed for, on the other hand 500c areas use same algo {all over ire anyhow} starview 6 doesnt work in some areas why do you think that is?:p

thats rubbish , once you find out the cam_n key for card your using it will work , areas dont come in to that, or are you saying with regards to 500c, that same cam_n key will do every box, i dont think so mate

ohno
23rd June, 2010, 11:21 PM
thats rubbish , once you find out the cam_n key for card your using it will work , areas dont come in to that, or are you saying with regards to 500c, that same cam_n key will do every box, i dont think so mate
i think if you read on a couple of other forums you will find i had g02 142 in dream 14months ago yes well before dd were you got your info from.
fact
1 in ireland 500c can share anywhere in the country
2 the 500t cannot
this is not what ive read somewhere it is what ive tested myself so when you make a comment like "thats rubbish" be prepared to back it up and by the way how many of the new cards do you think are dt08?:p
just to help you out abit with this read up abit on qam parameters.

boomer39
24th June, 2010, 09:36 AM
still baffled ,so giving up .....

Ansem
28th June, 2010, 11:31 PM
or are you saying with regards to 500c, that same cam_n key will do every box, i dont think so mate

correct, every card has a different cam_n thats used for pairing

fact
1 in ireland 500c can share anywhere in the country
2 the 500t cannot
this is not what ive read somewhere it is what ive tested myself so when you make a comment like "thats rubbish" be prepared to back it up and by the way how many of the new cards do you think are dt08?:p

sorry, but that is rubbish, you are wrong on a few things
1 Yes the 500c can share anywhere in the country
2 The 500T can also do this
You obviously didnt test it correctly
and most of the boxes in irl use DT08, and the rest are SK

to simplify it....a cable upc card can be shared to a mmds area
and a mmds card can be shared to a cable area ;)

and the starview is a cable box thats why it doesnt work in all areas :)
I hope this clears it up for you

ohno
29th June, 2010, 12:50 AM
correct, every card has a different cam_n thats used for pairing

sorry, but that is rubbish, you are wrong on a few things
1 Yes the 500c can share anywhere in the country
2 The 500T can also do this
You obviously didnt test it correctly
and most of the boxes in irl use DT08, and the rest are SK

to simplify it....a cable upc card can be shared to a mmds area
and a mmds card can be shared to a cable area ;)

and the starview is a cable box thats why it doesnt work in all areas :)
I hope this clears it up for you
this thats rubbish word is really getting on my t#ts
how the f### can you not test it correctly put card in dream and it works in tip, put card in dream and it works in limerick share to both at once both connect to server and take ecm light goes green on both but only one has picture
do the same between tip and cork and it works 100%. so go on einstien whats the problem :hmmmm:
ps obviosly you can use t as reader and share anycard anywhere on the planet but this kind of misses the point if you want to watch it yourself. to simplify it obviosly a terestrial box wont work in a cable area but neither do the ecm"s off the said server give pictures in some terestrial areas theres at least 2 ccc out there be my guest give it a try. not going down this road anymore gave up with it months ago, i only started this thread looking for a 500t which i have now got and set up to do what i wanted it for
which isnt to watch tv i use a dish for that.

pudzy
29th June, 2010, 07:37 AM
come on ohno, if you want to get the box boxing ,there are guys on here that will help, you just need to ask for help, they are very helpful, dont tell me you using 500t for anything else, cause you no what , that RUBBISH,

ohno
29th June, 2010, 09:10 AM
come on ohno, if you want to get the box boxing ,there are guys on here that will help, you just need to ask for help, they are very helpful, dont tell me you using 500t for anything else, cause you no what , that RUBBISH,
like i said got the box boxing over a year ago the t box i was looking for is now doing nothing to do with c/s and recieving a pic in a cable area of dublin so work that one out.
i here talk on here like sv server are ye for real about 2 weeks ago it went down the same day the ccc server went down 4 days later sv working again and guess what so was ccc coincidence i suppose. c t and s are same box dif tuner
i live in cable area so dont really care anyway ther are maybe 2 people on this forum possibly 3 who have actually done this in ireland with limited testing in diferent areas so stop reading and get out there you might learn
something.and i dont mean running the card in db everyone and his dog can do that at this stage hence vm new card.
i dont know if its timing issue or qam freq offset slightly but like i said
addios

Ansem
29th June, 2010, 07:24 PM
I replied just to inform you of the facts and like I said "a cable upc card can be shared to a mmds area and a mmds card can be shared to a cable area"
There were no issues of any kind with either setup that were tested
And the uk is exactly the same in respect of sharing the n3 cards as well, areas dont matter ;)

coal1
22nd January, 2011, 07:03 PM
Hi Guys, newbie here... anyone got the approx compass direction for mmds mesh near portumna? dont see too many close to house to gauge.
Any good shops for downconvertors online??

daithi
22nd January, 2011, 07:33 PM
Hi Guys, newbie here... anyone got the approx compass direction for mmds mesh near portumna? dont see too many close to house to gauge.

dont need a compass just look at the neighbours aerial it doesnt have to be exact
have someone look at the signal strenght on the box and give ya a shout when it comes in its very easy pick up unlike satellite

i have a brand new downconverter if ya want it and power supply no good to me anymore
ya have to point the downconverter across the lake towards portroe the mast is on keeper hill or the hill beside it

also if ya need more help give me a shout im living near ya

coal1
22nd January, 2011, 08:25 PM
dont need a compass just look at the neighbours aerial it doesnt have to be exact
have someone look at the signal strenght on the box and give ya a shout when it comes in its very easy pick up unlike satellite

i have a brand new downconverter if ya want it and power supply no good to me anymore
ya have to point the downconverter across the lake towards portroe the mast is on keeper hill or the hill beside it

also if ya need more help give me a shout im living near ya

Cheers lad.... will keep ya posted when i get it set up :-)...
will pm you if i need that dc

daithi
22nd January, 2011, 08:43 PM
Cheers lad.... will keep ya posted when i get it set up :-)...
will pm you if i need that dc

sure are ya not looking for one no point wasting your money on one i was going to throw them out

Ansem
27th January, 2011, 08:15 PM

hmmm, im sure i asked already but it seems my post got lost :thefinger:
what are you up to bud, are you moving house ?

daithi
27th January, 2011, 10:01 PM
hmmm, im sure i asked already but it seems my post got lost :thefinger:
what are you up to bud, are you moving house ?

and what if he was
do ya quiz up everybody who asks how to set up a sat dish

Ansem
27th January, 2011, 10:44 PM
and what if he was
do ya quiz up everybody who asks how to set up a sat dish

lol you giving him advice and you think a "mmds mesh" is a sat dish, just shows how much some actually know ;)

daithi
27th January, 2011, 10:54 PM
lol you giving him advice and you think a "mmds mesh" is a sat dish, just shows how much some actually know ;)

no you dope i no exactly what mmds is
what i ment is your asking him a lot of questions about why he wants to set up this setup

and i want to no are ya asking everyone who wants to set up a sat dish the same thing
why are ya so interested in what hes doing?

Ansem
27th January, 2011, 11:00 PM
can you not count ? I asked one question, and what's it to you anyway ?
I could have helped him out with certain things that you would no ~~~~ all about so piss of and mind your own business :ciao:

Shady
27th January, 2011, 11:02 PM
FIGHT! FIGHT ! FIGHT!
:roflmao:

daithi
27th January, 2011, 11:04 PM
I could have helped him out with certain things that you would no ~~~~ all about so piss of and mind your own business :ciao:

ya ok whatever
if your not going to help him dont be posting

and ya did ask already and its been deleted obviously a mod thought ya were been a bit nosy to

maca
27th January, 2011, 11:07 PM
you'd get on well with a fella called pillapow

Shady
27th January, 2011, 11:09 PM
lol 2 digital coonts

PremierD
28th January, 2011, 12:12 AM

Have you read the Rules mate ...? Being abusive to other members warrents a Yellow Card ... Please bare the in mind in you next post ......