PDA

View Full Version : dm800 voice over

g15
22nd June, 2010, 10:57 PM
hi all new to this so be gentle with me , right i flashed a dm 800 set it up if you no what i mean installed bouquets and now recieve all chans ,but in hd movies im getting the voice over for blind people, is there a way of turning this off. thanks

SGTFlipFlop
22nd June, 2010, 11:05 PM
hi all new to this so be gentle with me , right i flashed a dm 800 set it up if you no what i mean installed bouquets and now recieve all chans ,but in hd movies im getting the voice over for blind people, is there a way of turning this off. thanks

Press the audio button and choose ac3 audio

neo1
14th August, 2010, 03:27 PM

hi im having the same problem and when i press the audio button to turn it off my box seems to crash and has to restart does anyone know why could it be the image its dreamelite black hole v 1.0 thanks

SGTFlipFlop
14th August, 2010, 03:32 PM
Menu > System > Settings > AV Settings > Change ac3 default to on or yes

That will auto pick all ac3 channels where applicable

neo1
14th August, 2010, 03:38 PM
Menu > System > Settings > AV Settings > Change ac3 default to on or yes

That will auto pick all ac3 channels where applicable

yeah thanks sorted now

neo1
15th August, 2010, 12:34 PM
hi im also getting no sound on my mtv channels does anyone no what this could be thanks.

SGTFlipFlop
15th August, 2010, 12:35 PM
hi im also getting no sound on my mtv channels does anyone no what this could be thanks.

MTV has to be changed manually via the audio button

neo1
15th August, 2010, 01:29 PM
MTV has to be changed manually via the audio button

ok thanks i will have to try and live with out them or change my image as when i press the audio button my box crashes and has to restart thanks for your help