PDA

View Full Version : anyone able to help

spice
23rd June, 2010, 09:50 AM
ive got vm v+ but and alot of the settings are not working i know there hidden menues, im looking to find out if anyone knows of the commands for them all please.

cgscott
23rd June, 2010, 09:58 AM
What settings do you need working?

spice
25th June, 2010, 09:46 PM
i need the commands to...
update the box...
turn the remote back to when volume worked.
and the fact my box is reading new card as really old 1 i had and the message says im going to loose channels in the next few weeks. now keepin mind im returning from eurovox and i think really could do with factory reset its not letting me on v+ section or anything.
could you pm me a list of known commands to get into the secret section ill work through them and at the end remove my logs from the services section. cheers m8

jimlan
25th June, 2010, 09:54 PM
Hi, did you try 1570?.

cgscott
25th June, 2010, 09:56 PM
Press reset left hand side and hold the up and down buttons on the far right of the box.

Hold for a few secs and let go and in about 10secs it will display boot and go to the boot screen.
Have a lok at what you want to reset.
Reset the box from there and you should be fine.

spice
27th June, 2010, 01:59 AM
thanks for the replyes but nothing works at all its saying that "when i press v+ button" you have not subscribed to thiscall 150 and quote 1043 even got vm to resend signal, a so called m8 saud he could extract the contents of the card he said the old card to have a look at and i think hes pulled all he data from the new card and mabe wiped it clean also coz now it reads "sorry ou may have inserted your old viewing card, please insert the new card to continue viewing" any help on this would be great guys!!

spice
27th June, 2010, 02:01 AM
just to add i have the card.cfg if anyone knows about them?
cheers

tubs
27th June, 2010, 01:39 PM
have you check battreys in remote if not may be box is at fault

chris31560
27th June, 2010, 08:29 PM
is this a subbed box?? if so u should not be messing with it or the card, no one on dk will condone this if it is a subbed box...

cgscott
28th June, 2010, 12:43 PM
If you have just bought the box then the card will need to be paired to that box. Im guessing you sold you old subbed box and when your illegal box went down then you purchased another v+ and stuck your card in.

The card sent to you will be paired to your old box. Phone VM and tell them you have a new V+ box. They will ask you to go into settings an retrieve info then pair the card to your box.

chris31560
28th June, 2010, 03:56 PM
wont vermin wont to know were he has got this box from? and surely they will ask him were is his old box as these boxes belong to vermin and r never ours to own, i find this post to be a little odd, i dont think he is telling us evrything, well time will tell....