PDA

View Full Version : Diablo cam help needed

mooreand
28th November, 2008, 09:05 PM
Help required again,

its starting to do my head in

I have just got a dablio cam 2.3 and have just uploaded undreworld 147, loaded cam and it does not appear to be working. , checked following settings, auto pm=on, emu's = on, n2 au=on , emu's priorty= 1:emu-2 card

is there any other settings neededto be changed for a TM6800

:(

benny/9
28th November, 2008, 09:42 PM
Help required again,

its starting to do my head in

I have just got a dablio cam 2.3 and have just uploaded undreworld 147, loaded cam and it does not appear to be working. , checked following settings, auto pm=on, emu's = on, n2 au=on , emu's priorty= 1:emu-2 card

is there any other settings neededto be changed for a TM6800

:(
hi m8,
that file went down there is a new underworld 1.48 here:---
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f11/q-box-full-version-diablo-11804/index3.html
load this file and all your chns will be back on 16e digialb and 1w canal+
the premiere chns on astra are not open on this file

mooreand
28th November, 2008, 10:41 PM
hi m8,
that file went down there is a new underworld 1.48 here:---
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f11/q-box-full-version-diablo-11804/index3.html
load this file and all your chns will be back on 16e digialb and 1w canal+
the premiere chns on astra are not open on this file

Big Thanks benny9

I haver got it up and running with you help, sorry if some of my posts a a little simple but we have to start somwhere. Is there a list anywhere of what channels this underworld file gets, I am realy after discovery HD, is it possible with this cam

benny/9
29th November, 2008, 11:29 AM
Big Thanks benny9

I haver got it up and running with you help, sorry if some of my posts a a little simple but we have to start somwhere. Is there a list anywhere of what channels this underworld file gets, I am realy after discovery HD, is it possible with this cam
hi mooreand,
there are 15 HD chns open with the diablo cam on thor 1w
and the list includes discovery,history,nat geo,eurosport,sport,
film, etc:and most chns on this sat are in english audio both on canal+nordic
and digi-tv providers, the HD channels that are part of digialb on 16e dont open with the diablo cam these channels are linked to there own dedicated
receiver,

.: JaCkPoT :.
29th November, 2008, 12:38 PM
Wow..you typed most of them up.. But there is a thread with a list of every single channel open and its satellite..i dont know where exactly it is but look in the Technomate section and then the general sat section. Its about 10-15 days old i think.

mooreand
29th November, 2008, 06:13 PM
Hi you great helpful People

I have just looked on lyngsat and found channels required, but on thor they do no appear on list in my TM 6800, do I have to somehow scan channels in , by entering entering in transponders etc,

Thanks again

benny/9
29th November, 2008, 08:49 PM
Hi you great helpful People

I have just looked on lyngsat and found channels required, but on thor they do no appear on list in my TM 6800, do I have to somehow scan channels in , by entering entering in transponders etc,

Thanks again
hi m8,
this is a common fault on the tm 6000 original receivers 6800 and 6900
they have a habit of missing the HD chns on a scan, this is how to add the tp's and get the HD chns on your list
this is how to add the tp's in the receiver menu
press menu > go to advanced search>ok
and press the green button to add the tp and frequecies
enter the frequency details >press red to save and scan
you might have to turn the pilot on or off to get the signal and chns
to open
you might like to try to add these frequencies first
and then check on kingofsats for any other chns your missing

12.015-H-30.000
this will give you:-- eurosport HD, kanal 5 HD. discovery HD. tv norge HD
12.128-H-30.000
this will give you:--tv4 HD, silver HD, history chnHD. tv-norge HD,
11.938-H-25000
this will give you:-- canal+sportHD. canal+filmHD .stvHD.

mooreand
29th November, 2008, 09:39 PM
Many thanks will try tonight if this does not work will get back if its ok, I have struggled a fair bit to get this far, I had a duff LNB that was only working in horizontal , so it took a great deal of effort to get it set up ,moved dish twice etc,etc

thanks again

mohsin123
29th November, 2008, 09:40 PM
thanks for this

mooreand
29th November, 2008, 11:00 PM
benny
many thanks for info, have managed to find all channels, would have been a lost cause without the information about pilot, what does this do, I also have carried of factory reset to organise channel lists , I will now have to retune al satalletes back in, are there any need leaving out ? the system has been set up in1.2 not usals

29th November, 2008, 11:45 PM
Glad your sorted mate...this forum has helped you achieved your target...hope me and benny have helped....

30th November, 2008, 12:25 AM
Glad your sorted mate...this forum has helped you achieved your target...hope me and benny have helped....

mooreand
30th November, 2008, 10:11 AM
Cheers Sadiq99

Have found channel list, looks good, Thanks for your hard work

mooreand:jiggin:

benny/9
30th November, 2008, 11:06 AM
benny
many thanks for info, have managed to find all channels, would have been a lost cause without the information about pilot, what does this do, I also have carried of factory reset to organise channel lists , I will now have to retune al satalletes back in, are there any need leaving out ? the system has been set up in1.2 not usals
hi m8,
when you?re using PID search and loading the frequencies manually .
The pilot can sometimes stop you locking onto the signal. other than this i
have never thought about the pilot. so i can only think it's part of the HD
feature on the receiver, why have you factory re-set the receiver?
you will now need to do a full set-up and scan and sort all the channels
on all your satellites again, after a set up and a scan the easiest way to
set the channels in your personnel order, is either to move and sort them in the receiver menu. or upload the channel list to your computer and use the
clarke-tech editor on your computer to sort the channels into your order
then change this list for the unsorted list on the receiver, and when you are there any you need to leave out,i take it you mean satellites? if you say what size your dish is or look in the stickies in the technomate section you
can see which satellites your dish will get a good signal from

mooreand
1st December, 2008, 12:16 AM
I have previously used a channel list on the forum , this lead to me loosing all channels due to my unit being set up in 1.2 not usal, My receiver was in a mess so carried out factory reset to start again, this leads to the next question on the TM scan, it appears to miss loads of channels, would I be better using the blind scan once all sats are set up.

I have been using the advance function as you explained to find some channels but its long winded, where do you get the clark tech editor from, I would use this to sort list.

The system I have is a 1mtr Orbital dish with moteck motor and can see from 42 east to 30 west. My main problem was setting the dish up at first due to the fact I had a intermitent LMB, so go a old radioham/ sat man to help sort he set it up in 1.2, the dish is high up so to reset dish to usals would take a great deal of effort.

But with your help are getting there.

Cheers
mooreand:party:

johnhenry
18th January, 2009, 12:51 PM
I have a Diablo cam 2.3 when looking for underworld files i find some in rar another as a zip, when i load the zip it loads as a DUP underworld then gives the 154 etc etc. What would happen if i used the 154 rar underworld file.

benny/9
18th January, 2009, 01:27 PM
I have a Diablo cam 2.3 when looking for underworld files i find some in rar another as a zip, when i load the zip it loads as a DUP underworld then gives the 154 etc etc. What would happen if i used the 154 rar underworld file.
hi m8,
it will give you exactly the same files as you find in a zipped folder
it just anouther way to compact the files, if you open a rar file with
a winrar it also has dup files or data bins etc:

johnhenry
18th January, 2009, 10:12 PM
Thanks for quick reply, i will now not have to search so hard for my up-dates i am new to cams and each cam up-date is done with caution but pleased to say with success thanks to your valuable files.

terry l
19th January, 2009, 09:40 AM
1.56 is out now m8's..

benny/9
19th January, 2009, 01:41 PM
also on the new underworld 156 file out to-day
it has new 2 hd channels on 7e hd1 and hd3
seems u/w team are looking at irdeto stuff now.
this cam still leaves the patches in the shade

wooper
19th January, 2009, 02:49 PM
Benny,

Your comment re Irdeto, would you think this would work on PINK M on 16e?

benny/9
19th January, 2009, 03:11 PM
Benny,

Your comment re Irdeto, would you think this would work on PINK M on 16e?
hi wooper.
at the moment it just say irdeto hd chns on 7e
but if the caids are in the cam a data bin will
open the irdeto chns if they have the keys
myself i hope this leads to digiturk opening on 7e

wooper
19th January, 2009, 04:22 PM
Well lets hope for the best with this one.

Sounds interesting.

johnhenry
19th January, 2009, 05:53 PM
Thanks terry i was using 1.54 as an example re rar/zip. To all i found s.v dropping out on 1.55 and it has been reported that it is also happening on 1.56 when it first happened i thought it was the strong winds effecting my dish and giving me a poor signal but since the wind has dropped it is still happening. The picture freezes and it reports cam removed i was about to factory reset my receiver but will wait to see if this is universal.

johnhenry
20th January, 2009, 06:06 PM
yesterday i reported s.v. dropping out and my receiver reporting cam removed i should also have said this only happens on s.v. all other diablo cam programmes working well. So the problem is with s.v. also noticed the s.v. picture quality seem very grainy as if the signal strenght is not good, canal nordic picture quality is very good so my dish and receiver are okay.

benny/9
20th January, 2009, 07:07 PM
yesterday i reported s.v. dropping out and my receiver reporting cam removed i should also have said this only happens on s.v. all other diablo cam programmes working well. So the problem is with s.v. also noticed the s.v. picture quality seem very grainy as if the signal strenght is not good, canal nordic picture quality is very good so my dish and receiver are okay.
there are bugs in the sexview on the file
i will now post a new 1.57 file with a fix for these
channels so if you wish to watch these chns you
can,