PDA

View Full Version : Wallasey area just got new cards.

KillerDog
24th June, 2010, 06:04 PM
Friends and myself have just got new cards. So thats Wallasey,secombe, prenton, birkenhead areas now on nag3. :( Wondering what my options are now as i cant afford the full vm package. Any ideas ?

mickthefish
24th June, 2010, 08:09 PM
:listen: Buy a DM500s or 800s, do alot of reading on this and other forums and you wont be disapointed. Get all the channels you are about to lose. :secruity:

safc1234
24th June, 2010, 09:06 PM
Friends and myself have just got new cards. So thats Wallasey,secombe, prenton, birkenhead areas now on nag3. :( Wondering what my options are now as i cant afford the full vm package. Any ideas ?

are you on cable if you are u could try sv6 i am on v ------,and i am n3ed, got all cannels apart from mutv, what a bruty of a box, f---, vermin,:heeeelllllooooo:

boomer39
24th June, 2010, 11:12 PM
no, mate, just cos you've got new cards, not the end yet... had mine for 4 weeks, still all ok... may last a bit longer , but still will be goosed. going to pay a bit more.. dont fancy this sv6/cs stuff.. but thats just my opinion... safc seems VERY confident but others are not.....

gazza2007
24th June, 2010, 11:17 PM
is there a hack out there for this yet any one ?

KillerDog
25th June, 2010, 08:48 AM
Too be honest i dont know which road to go down. I dont like the idea of c/s and i dont know if streaming tv thru my internet connection is a good idea. Surely vermin will check out the massive bandwidth levels being used. Im guess that im going to have to maybe get a dm 500s box along with a dish or something. Am i right in thinking that a dm500s will get all my channels back. I dont care about Mutv or pron just want sci-fi and movies channels tbh....