PDA

View Full Version : iOS 4 jailbreak + unlock released!

pawliukazz
27th June, 2010, 07:36 PM
Alrigh m8s :)

I'm happy as you all are to say that therse a SOLUTION for windows users :D

Let's get to business

1. Devices supported:

iPhone 2G
iPhone 3G
iPhone 3G[S] (old bootrom)
iPod Touch 1G
iPod Touch 2G - non MC

2. What's the best, it ENABLES THE MULTITASKING for as apple said "non supported models" such as 3G

3. It activates an iphone, so no need for apple's approved carrier.

4. It can unlock any baseband (read guide how to do that).

5. It does not update baseband.

link:

iH8sn0w.com | Jailbreak your iPod touches and iPhones (http://ih8sn0w.com/index.php/products/view/sn0wbreeze.snow)

And direct link:

sn0wbreeze-V1.6.1.exe (http://www.mediafire.com/?nj03emmtiyo)

Note: I did not create this tool and i do not take responsability for what can happen. Use at your own risk.

Thanks for ih8tsn0w team!

cheers :beer:

Poizon
28th June, 2010, 07:38 PM
Sounds great, but this is a tethered jailbreak or unthetered? I hate the PC dependency to make it boot!

pawliukazz
28th June, 2010, 07:43 PM
Sounds great, but this is a tethered jailbreak or unthetered? I hate the PC dependency to make it boot!
m8, i can't tell you because i have 3G and i had no problems :/

smirnoff_rules
28th June, 2010, 07:57 PM
ENABLES THE MULTITASKING ? even on a g3 ? is this right

Poizon
28th June, 2010, 08:07 PM
m8, i can't tell you because i have 3G and i had no problems :/

But your iphone boots without problems? I mean, no need of PC to turn it on?

pawliukazz
28th June, 2010, 08:08 PM
ENABLES THE MULTITASKING ? even on a g3 ? is this right
Yes! Well i haven't tested with mine coz it's on repair, but they say that it can enable!:)

pawliukazz
28th June, 2010, 08:09 PM
But your iphone boots without problems? I mean, no need of PC to turn it on?
yes, no need for PC to turn on. Because it "bakes" custom firmware (.ipsw) file which you upgrade through itunes:)

smirnoff_rules
28th June, 2010, 08:14 PM
Yes! Well i haven't tested with mine coz it's on repair, but they say that it can enable!:)

cant see it working well with the low ram on the g3

Poizon
28th June, 2010, 08:15 PM
yes, no need for PC to turn on. Because it "bakes" custom firmware (.ipsw) file which you upgrade through itunes:)

Cool then, cuz I was about to buy an iphone 3GS but the jailbreak and unlock was my problem right there. I'm not in the US and I will buy one from ebay =P

Thanks

pawliukazz
28th June, 2010, 08:15 PM
cant see it working well with the low ram on the g3
Well ofc it won't be the same as on 3gs, but it should work i guess:)

smirnoff_rules
28th June, 2010, 08:17 PM
think l will wait for an app instead

Poizon
28th June, 2010, 08:23 PM

Pwnagetool don't do the job?

pawliukazz
28th June, 2010, 08:24 PM
What app do you mean?

smirnoff_rules
28th June, 2010, 08:26 PM
What app do you mean?

there will be one soon lm sure .. cant be arsed to jailbreak again and all that , its working sweet and dont want to screw it up lol

pawliukazz
28th June, 2010, 08:29 PM
Cool then, cuz I was about to buy an iphone 3GS but the jailbreak and unlock was my problem right there. I'm not in the US and I will buy one from ebay =P

Thanks
BE AWARE! 3GS may be "not old boot rom" and in this case it can't be jailbroken :(

Poizon
28th June, 2010, 08:42 PM
BE AWARE! 3GS may be "not old boot rom" and in this case it can't be jailbroken :(

Yah thanks, anyway I will look for an already unlocked iPhone so I won't have problems =)

pawliukazz
30th June, 2010, 08:14 PM
Guys! Good news!

Myth is confirmed: multitasking is working on iPhone 3G! I must admit it lags a little but it WORKS!!! :D

smirnoff_rules
30th June, 2010, 08:15 PM
Guys! Good news!

Myth is confirmed: multitasking is working on iPhone 3G! I must admit it lags a little but it WORKS!!! :D

wots the lag like ? 5 seconds 10 ?

pawliukazz
30th June, 2010, 08:47 PM
wots the lag like ? 5 seconds 10 ?
OH NOOOO..... its 1 sec max... I mean it lags like iphone full with stuff from cydia...

smirnoff_rules
30th June, 2010, 08:49 PM
if l jailbreak with this do l need to install apps again ? l spirited it last time

pawliukazz
30th June, 2010, 08:52 PM
if l jailbreak with this do l need to install apps again ? l spirited it last time
Are you using 3G?

smirnoff_rules
30th June, 2010, 08:52 PM
yea ........

pawliukazz
30th June, 2010, 08:56 PM
yea ........
Ok, so what you need to do now - right-click on your iPhone in iTunes, select Back-up. Wait until it backs up. Now you are cool to use sn0wbreeze. After jailbreaking iPhone will be "as new" so click "restore iphone from backup" (which you made) But my personal advice for now is- use redsn0w. Apperently to jailbreak with sn0wbreeze you need itunes, and itunes doesn't let to do that(iTunes 9.2), redsn0w writes firmware to the phone without itunes, that's how i jailbroken my iphone

Note. Redsn0w supports enabling multitasking too :)

smirnoff_rules
30th June, 2010, 08:59 PM
Ok, so what you need to do now - right-click on your iPhone in iTunes, select Back-up. Wait until it backs up. Now you are cool to use sn0wbreeze. After jailbreaking iPhone will be "as new" so click "restore iphone from backup" (which you made) But my personal advice for now is- use redsn0w. Apperently to jailbreak with sn0wbreeze you need itunes, and itunes doesn't let to do that(iTunes 9.2), redsn0w writes firmware to the phone without itunes, that's how i jailbroken my iphone

so redsn0w has multitasking aswell then

pawliukazz
30th June, 2010, 09:01 PM
so redsn0w has multitasking aswell then

yeah, i think pretty much every tool has it.....Well should have:/ Anyway iOS 4 is not so cool as i expected.... But anyway - better than 3 :D

smirnoff_rules
4th July, 2010, 09:55 PM
l installed backgrounder from cydia and it works a treat

power33
5th July, 2010, 08:53 AM
Thank god, i saved my shsh keys through cydia, cause my i had a problem putting the new ios4 on my 3gs and i had to take it to the apple store, so i lost my jailbreak, and therefore i thought i was not able to jailbreak and unlock my ios 4. But i found that i was able to because cydia saved my shsh's from 3.1.2 up so i just jailbroke that and then upgraded my ios 4 to a pwned version.

janobi
5th July, 2010, 07:14 PM
l installed backgrounder from cydia and it works a treat

Thats multi-tasking the easy way Paul. OS4 just aint worth the upgrade at present. Still on 3.1.2 here, and all going well. Wont upgrade until its actually worth it.

smirnoff_rules
5th July, 2010, 07:31 PM
Thats wot l was thinking m8 l will wait it out

power33
5th July, 2010, 10:00 PM
Thats multi-tasking the easy way Paul. OS4 just aint worth the upgrade at present. Still on 3.1.2 here, and all going well. Wont upgrade until its actually worth it.

Yeh but i always like being on the latest software, otherwise i feel outdated lol

pawliukazz
6th July, 2010, 05:37 PM
There is one really good thing about apple's multitasking - it absolutely freezes the app so the battery will last a LOT longer with mutitasking than with backgrounder from cydia ;) And i think it's pretty good reason to update to iOS 4 ...

smirnoff_rules
6th July, 2010, 05:54 PM
There is one really good thing about apple's multitasking - it absolutely freezes the app so the battery will last a LOT longer with mutitasking than with backgrounder from cydia ;) And i think it's pretty good reason to update to iOS 4 ...

? its freezes aswell .. if u reopen l have to refresh , havnt seen any battery problems at all

pawliukazz
6th July, 2010, 06:58 PM
? its freezes aswell .. if u reopen l have to refresh , havnt seen any battery problems at all
Well if we are talking about the same backgrounder then No... backgrounder actually runs the app on the background and does not freeze it at all...

smirnoff_rules
6th July, 2010, 07:01 PM
Well if we are talking about the same backgrounder then No... backgrounder actually runs the app on the background and does not freeze it at all...

u might well be right m8 ? l dont know .. all l know is tapatalk was enabled all day today and battery seems the same ?

pawliukazz
6th July, 2010, 07:06 PM
u might well be right m8 ? l dont know .. all l know is tapatalk was enabled all day today and battery seems the same ?
Tapatalk actually does not use much resources so it may be not so visible on battery life :) but if you use programs such as "Downloader Pro" and you actually are downloading on the background something, you should see a difference. Ofcource with apple's multitasking you wouldn't be able to download on the background because it freezes it and when you reopen it connection is lost... :/ But for apps tapatalk, skype, facebook and many others like that, multitasking is better :)

smirnoff_rules
6th July, 2010, 07:09 PM
lets hope Spirit sort out a break .. l love the one click jailbreak lol

pawliukazz
6th July, 2010, 07:14 PM
lets hope Spirit sort out a break .. l love the one click jailbreak lol
:D as you wish m8 :) But redsn0w is not so bad too :) M8, just try you will see :)

Quickie notes for everyone:

If you are using OS3 right now and you want to use iOS4 Then you firstly must update to OS4 from itunes! Then you can use sn0wbreeze.

If you are using os3 and you want to update and jailbreak ios4 at a time, then use redsn0w...

cyber_outlet
9th July, 2010, 12:36 PM
So you mean we can Jailbreak as well as unlock using Snowbreeze on 3GS with iOS 4 installed. ?

pawliukazz
9th July, 2010, 06:58 PM
So you mean we can Jailbreak as well as unlock using Snowbreeze on 3GS with iOS 4 installed. ?
Yes. There's even new version of sn0wbreeze (1.7.0) that can jailbreak 3gs with a new bootrom ;)

cerocool007
14th July, 2010, 05:21 AM