PDA

View Full Version : nokia dbox2 success

weeble
13th April, 2008, 10:55 PM
Has anyone had success yet updating the nokia dbox2 since the key change. I have just flashed mine with Andromeda v2.0. It does allow to turn the audio off when talking over progs

weeble
13th April, 2008, 10:57 PM
Forgot to say that i still can't get all the channels back. tried some diferent keys but no good

Herbie
13th April, 2008, 10:59 PM
if you are on msn I have a keys folder with the update all you need to do is ftp it to your dbox 2 I can send you the files if you like

Not sure if I would be allowed to upload a keys folder here would need to check

Devilfish
13th April, 2008, 11:11 PM
We don't allow keys to be posted, sorry Herbie. :)

Herbie
13th April, 2008, 11:15 PM
I did not think so, I would have checked first as I was not sure if you would allow a keys folder for a Nokia Dbox 2

redbarone
14th April, 2008, 12:11 PM
Hello,
I say hello to everyone from LEEDS and say could anyone help me get my channals back , maybe the new pacino v3 image.
Respects.

C64
14th April, 2008, 01:04 PM
Mate all you need to do is a send a file to your Dbox and you'll get your channels back, have a look in the stickies there are a few guides telling you exactly how to do it.

Herbie
14th April, 2008, 01:54 PM
Hello,
I say hello to everyone from LEEDS and say could anyone help me get my channals back , maybe the new pacino v3 image.
Respects.

If you are having trouble get the working image here also your area service files are available for download

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1414